[SOLVED] Banned wrongfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
We are trying to determine whether or not he hacked, not whether or not he is good at some other mod we don't play. If this was up to me, I wouldn't give a shit at all about whether he can prove he is good at cod4. I don't care. It means nothing to this thread. There are plenty of people who play cod4 8 hours a day, get good, and still cheat now and then. But I'm not on the staff anymore, so I will step out now.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
We are trying to determine whether or not he hacked, not whether or not he is good at some other mod we don't play. If this was up to me, I wouldn't give a shit at all about whether he can prove he is good at cod4. I don't care. It means nothing to this thread. There are plenty of people who play cod4 8 hours a day, get good, and still cheat now and then. But I'm not on the staff anymore, so I will step out now.

Imo, you not being a mod anymore doesn't mean you can't argue or make a point here. You were, and will always be, a VERY good moderator which we didn't want to lose. I have no problem at all with you commenting stuff even on topics like this. It's just......please don't make them 6 paragraphs long :cry:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
lets give soulg a chance?

2reasons:

1)MAYBE Joe made a mistake

2)Even if Joe was right I think it was a good lesson for soulg dont think he will ever do it again

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I think I would keep soul banned just from his attitude... Thinks of himself to high and doesnt stop either making random usseless coments or, as joe said, flattering himself.

Soulg

Corporal
I think I would keep soul banned just from his attitude... Thinks of himself to high and doesnt stop either making random usseless coments or, as joe said, flattering himself.
If he would start acting mature instead of constantly trash talking me based on a hunch, I wouldn't need to say anything. And with that, im done posting anything.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
If he would start acting mature instead of constantly trash talking me based on a hunch, I wouldn't need to say anything. And with that, im done posting anything.

Oh I'm being mature. But you aren't making a case for yourself. No video evidence what so ever.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
He dont have to make a case for himself.. You admitted you banned without seeing the infraction

MassNightmare

Resident Assassin and Ex-Member
Well idk if my opinion will mean something here but It seems like Soulg isnt a hacker here he just wallbanged at the wrong time.Granted we all may wallbang at some point but that doesnt make us hackers.We were just goin for lucky kills or if we saw someone go behind a wall we would try to wallbang them.But to go from bein good and then sucking is somwhat possible for some ppl.I dont doubt TheDude is a good mod but sometimes goin along with the crowd isnt enough.I agree that video proof was and is need but for now I believe Soulg should be unbanned.

Soulg

Corporal
Trying to upload a demo, but when I open my mods folder in computer, none of them show up.
If anyone knows how to fix this ill upload a demo of a game i played earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom