[SOLVED] Banned wrongfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulg

Corporal
I did spec him, but when I logged in it seemed as though he turned them off. He wasn't even wallbanging, just started to look like he sucked.
I was eating food. I don't always put 100% of my focus into the game. That or I was just doing shit. no idea. dont remember how i was playing

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I was eating food. I don't always put 100% of my focus into the game. That or I was just doing shit. no idea. dont remember how i was playing

No you were still playing, there was no pausing for "eating"

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
jesus this thread is long already.

First of all, soulg, if you're gonna act like a child, you will get no help. We don't need you to prove points to us. We also do not collect proof or evidence for every ban we make, as that would make the process too inefficient.

We also have several people in the krew who wallspam constantly, so this shooting through the walls for kills thing isn't new to us..... at all.

No bans should be made without spectating. I doubt that happened, but if it did, that's a problem. Doesn't matter how much you 'trust' the judgment of whatever person calls hacks. The person who bans needs to spectate first and decide for themselves based solely on what is going on in the game. It's not like "well 5 really smart people in the krew said he was hacking + he kinda looked like a couple of kills were hacking + 4 times headshots through walls + he started to suck when we called hacks = *enough* evidence to ban. Little pieces of half-proof don't add up to a concrete instance of proof. But again, don't think we do things that way here.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
You can't ban a dude because he was owning and then all of a sudden started to suck. That is proof in no shape or form that they were hacking. Just making sure... that didn't factor into this ban, did it? All that should be is a sign to keep watching the dude, because something is probably up.

Of course, if no one hacked, we wouldn't have to deal with this immature bullshit in the first place......... so I hope he's not ranting and raving if he did hack. Especially not with his arrogant demeanor.

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
Doing shit while constantly playing cod4? Yea, ok buddy. If you really like our servers and want any hope of playing on them again, you will come clean.
And even still you'd be out a few months.
About how long did it take MassNightmare?

Soulg

Corporal
If you really like our servers and want any hope of playing on them again, you will come clean.
Okay. I use mouse and a keyboard, and am decently proficient at it.
that didn't factor into this ban, did it?
Obviously don't know, but that was one of the most brought up "proofs" by people on the server

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Doing shit while constantly playing cod4?
Playing very badly.

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
Okay. I use mouse and a keyboard, and am decently proficient at it.
Obviously don't know, but that was one of the most brought up "proofs" by people on the server

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Playing very badly.
You know very well what he meant by come clean.
We all know you hacked, you cannot prove you didn't, ban stays, goodbye.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
epic is in a very bad mood today wtf with you man? are you drunk or quarreled with GF or both?

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Whenever I specced him, he was just doing exactly what tit does, and I sometimes do.

Just my $0.02

AVC

Banned
Can I ask here if the player was actually specced by a mod before the ban?

bans should not occur, on the say so of regulars, regardless of how many complaints there are.

I was playing S1 last night, and there was at least 100 complaints of spawn camping. Most players don't know the difference between spawn killing and camping.

There were also numerous complaints of hacking. Again, most players get hit through a wall and they call hacks. Many players use Deep Pen and Stopping Power for the sole purpose of firing through walls. I use the 249 for the same reason.

I'm not saying you weren't hacking, but if the ban was made with out proper speccing by a mod, I have concerns

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
My god this thread..

1 quick question are you the player with the : D color bind? And the 99 textures thing?
Just wondering.

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
ike_where_this_thread_is_going-vi.jpg

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Lol, imo that guy aint hacking hes just wallspamming and remembering where people went when he died. Uav also helps a lot he just predicts where people go. Kinda exactly what i do not trying to brag but it really helps lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom