[SOLVED] Banned wrongfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Not enough evidence IMO. And just because people get angry at someone doesn't mean they hack. I get pissed off at anyone who kills me lol. idk why you are still banned, this thread needs to be closed.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
he was hacking. I wouldve banned him if i could have but joe beat me to it.

I could see some very "strange" kills where, from spectating, i saw no one and he got a kill through some random wall. Like the guy didnt run into his field of veiw at all

Oh btw the guys comming here saying "SHOW ME PROOF I WANT PROOF OR YOU UNBAN ME NOW!" are usually the guilty people. Just a life lesson before you go hack on another server.

Last edited:

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Hm, strange that some think he was hacking, and some not.

Perhaps benefit of the doubt? If he does hack, we can always reban him.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
i agree with felon. Unban then if we see anything again we just ban him. Wouldnt hurt us.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
That is now 2 mods, several krew members and s1 players that think he was hacking.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
That is now 2 mods, several krew members and s1 players that think he was hacking.
The point is Joe that YOU banned him without seeing a damn thing.. You fucked up lad. The number 1 rule in modding is to spec before you do anything.. YOU need to see it, and if your unsure ask for someone to spec with you

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
The point is Joe that YOU banned him without seeing a damn thing.. You fucked up lad. The number 1 rule in modding is to spec before you do anything.. YOU need to see it, and if your unsure ask for someone to spec with you

If he isn't a hacker ill eat my socks on webcam.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
well, like he said, we can neither prove nor disprove your claims. As if you didn't see him hacking, I doubt you recorded him.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
well, like he said, we can neither prove nor disprove your claims. As if you didn't see him hacking, I doubt you recorded him.

Hes not even trying to prove me wrong. All hes saying is crap like "haha can't prove it huurrr duuurrr". Unless he makes a video of himself raping in a broadcast server with no hax I'm not listening to his shit.

Soulg

Corporal
"haha can't prove it huurrr duuurrr"
Im actually being civil about this, the least you could do is acknowledge it. As for the video, I can't make one due to not being able to play, but I have this.
118457910-3.jpg

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Joe you never saw him do a damn thing.. The ban was wrong.. If you dont see that you really should not be a mod

H1pFiR3

Sergeant
10499215.jpg
You guys should just give him a second chance in little kid words a "redo" and if he fucks up then ohh well its ban town for him!

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Joe you never saw him do a damn thing.. The ban was wrong.. If you dont see that you really should not be a mod

I'm not stopping anyone from unbanning him. I still think he was hacking. And btw, if I shouldn't be mod, neither should city, brian, blu, damage, nick or any other mod. I am no better than them, I am no worse. If people would have used their damn brains and not mouthed off in s1 he wouldn't have turned off his hacks. I am 110% sure he was hacking.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
LOL who gives a shit about promod?

You can't ban a hacker unless you see them hacking. You can't ban anyone unless you see them breaking the rules. I thought that was our policy..... am I wrong?

Or..... errrrrr.... your guys's policy? =/

Last edited:

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
I think the fact that he went 33-10 kinda proves something !
When I was really good back then, I played a bit promod, and it is hard getting those kills, but there is always one or two people who are pr0.
Actually I win some games :DDd

but you see, i agree with houston on this one. The way you say it, it seems that you speced him for only about 30 seconds, concluded that he hacked solely on the fact that others were calling hax and his score and his playing did not match all of a sudden.
You see, everyone gets those little period in game when he suddenly gets bad and dies like 10 times in a row while going hot overall in a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom