[SOLVED] Banned wrongfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Upload a demo of what?? it doesnt matter soulg.. Dont even mind uploading one its none of our business we, or let me try speaking for myself only, dont care about you recording a demo. I had to do that myself and those demo's dont matter anything, no one wants to see them they're like yea ok you could just have hacked before that and turned it off when recording. That's the stuff i got atleast.

Just wait and see what happens but please quit acting like a child posting those nyan cat posts and stuff it's really not something you should be doing in a topic where we discuss about unbanning you.
On top of that i'm asking you now to ask your clan members to tone down against our members when in the other broadcast server. I gotta agree chack was not really acting like our clan should but your members were provoking his behaviour badly. Just my opinion though, but i guess i can have that :).

1 last thing so you don't see me as a complete enemy after this post, i personally think ur clean and were not hacking. Good luck.

Soulg

Corporal
they're like yea ok you could just have hacked before that and turned it off when recording
I was expecting 100% that joe would say that. But they seem to want video evidence so whatever.

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

I gotta agree chack was not really acting like our clan should but your members were provoking his behaviour badly
yeah sorry, I told them about him accusing me so gave them the IP. everything else was all them.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Houston what is up with you. 6 people + 1 mod (you own son) saw him hacking. Seriously stop it.
Just as many said he didn't and you never saw a thing is what I'm saying. Someone that saw him should have been the one to ban him. If you suspect because several others tell you that you are still required to spec and IF you see the hack ban him. Not spec, see no hack and ban him on the words of others. What you should have done is spec him and if you didn't see anything get his guid and add it to the thread "Bans we missed" or make a heads up thread in the Mod section so others can look out for him..

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Yea it's already been decided that he would be unbanned, there's no longer a point in this thread.

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
....soul you do realize that we all know hacks don't show up in demo files?

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Oh I didn't know that, but idk why he would send us a demo of himself hacking anyway, that would be retarded.

Soulg

Corporal
....soul you do realize that we all know hacks don't show up in demo files?
Unless he makes a video of himself raping in a broadcast server with no hax I'm not listening to his shit.
Granted it is not a demo of me playing on your server, what the fuck kind of video evidence would you expect.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Umm, so is he unbanned? Reading through all of this, I don't know what to think. The point of the appeal bans thread is to come to a verdict, not argue over who is correct. You guys go off topic way too much.

MassNightmare

Resident Assassin and Ex-Member
That would be best but until then can someone close this thread i see no reason to continue this arguement.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Granted it is not a demo of me playing on your server, what the fuck kind of video evidence would you expect.

Oh chee... I don't know... Perhaps a real video recording? fraps? Hell use a damn video camera and point at your computer screen?

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I really don't see this thread going anywhere. He's demanding proof he was cheating. Joe's demanding proof he wasn't. It's time to admit a mistake and move on in my opinion. We aren't getting to far with this thread.

Soulg

Corporal
Perhaps a real video recording? fraps?
Would give me shitty fps and I wouldnt be able to play well. And no im not going to bother putting a video camera to my screen.

Last edited:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
lol Joe)))

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Lets make a poll with 2 days limit and options like

1) unban
2) ban stays

and then unban or keep the ban and close the tread? 4 pages of ban appeal is more then enough lol

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

We can make the poll for members only so soulg won't have a chance to vote = will be fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom