[SOLVED] Banned wrongfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulg

Corporal
Not trying to be annoying, but it looks like the general concensus is that ill be unbanned. But I'm not yet, so when should i expect it?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
When the thread gets marked "solved", you will know for sure what the consensus is. If it happens to be that you will be unbanned right now, I would expect such a thing to happen within a week.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Lifting the ban usually takes couple month

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

So wait XD

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
MikeK is kidding or misinformed. Once WaLLy finds out about it (which you can ensure happens by pm'ing him), it shouldn't take long.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
*MikeK was kidding

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

or trolling maybe :)

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

:troll:

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

:troll::troll:

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

:troll::troll::troll:

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

:troll::troll::troll::troll:

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
mike I really hate when u start having "post added....." just to put a smiley. Is kinda annoying. lol

Is it that hard to put everything in 1 single post? XD

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
b77da77575fc72f979b1b8b3c45f7482 e2` Soulg

Consensus says to lift the ban. Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom