[SOLVED] Banned wrongfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulg

Corporal
I don't hack. Too lazy to get proof of innocence right now but i would love to see your proof that I'm guilty beyond 'OMG HE KILLED ME THROUGH DA WALL'.

edited for clarification

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Well, what was the name you were using? Also, we have a staff ban thread where you can find your name and see why you were banned.

Soulg

Corporal
e2` Soulg

got constant flaming and rage from several people on the server for supposed hacks, but none of them had any proof and seemed to just dislike me.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Sorry bro, but like 6 people said you were hacking, several were krew memebers. Not to mention our regular convict also said you were hacking last night. I took their word and banned you. Normally if it's 1-2 people sayin hax, not a big deal. But when 6 people say 2 days in a row....

Soulg

Corporal
so you're going to blindly do it without any evidence or proof

shame i actually had fun on this server

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
I also saw a lot of complaining and a couple 'too lucky' kills...... through walls.
I call hacks on this one.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Man.... If you are too lazy to proof us you were not hacking its your problem lmao you are banned - not Joe or any other member XD You need to proof it a lot more then any Krew member...

btw ARE YOU ALL BLIND??? http://www.kkkgaming.com/showthread.php?3281-How-To-Post-In-This-Section-READ-ME-FIRST THIS THING SAYS READ ME FIRST!!!!!! SO please read it and do everything to help us to help you if you want your ban to be lifted but not just came here to say we are bad guys and there was no reason and then maybe be forum banned for bitching :K

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
He was hacking. I have seen this on before he just rotates names. he is disrespectful along with hacking

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

and spawn camped once or twice

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
He was hacking, I decided to spec him before I found out Epic had gotten a hold of Joe on Steam. Then I left it to him after that. He wasn't wall banging, he was hacking.

I don't know how you would prove you weren't hacking. But go for it. Many of us saw it, it's been reported in shout a couple times, and it's been seen more than just today by some of the regulars on the server who aren't on the forums.

Soulg

Corporal
10/8
12:30? cst
ffa broadcast 1
joemama, epic, paigeboo
no clue

When speccing people, it's too easy to overlook random spamming through walls, random checking corners, and having nobody there / no hits. But then when people are there, omg wallhacks. I dont know which kills you are talking about, but I dont usually even bother shooting at a wall unless:
A. I hear someone shooting in that area, or see someone get killed from said area
B. I see someone, and see what direction they go. Since almost every wall in this game is permeable, I go for the shot. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt.
C. You camp in that exact spot the entire fucking round. I'm ready for you. I have a memory. It's not working anymore.

Others people just get out-reaction-ed and decide to assume that I really knew they were there.

As for the majority of what felon complained to me about, read my original statement. When I go around 99% of the corners, I stop running and am ready to shoot people. I always assume someone is there. When there is someone there, people go OMG HE KNEW, but when nobody is there then it's immediately forgotten.

I actually have fun playing on this server so unban would be nice

Attachments

• 1297126948204.jpg
    1297126948204.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
its possible to kill through the wall man, MAYBE you are right and Joe made a mistake BUT if you come here and start sayin BS about Krew and Krew mods and Krew rules you won't get result ... thats easy to understand!

The good ways are: to read "read me first thread" fill in and say:

1) "guys idk why but many players thought I was hacking, really I wasn't please give me a chance, spectate me and I'll show how do I kill through the walls" --- If you really wasn't hacking

2) "Guys Im fucking idiot yeah I was hacking but I promice I will never do it again! please belive! I like your server very much and I never hacked b4 and will never do it again Im so so so SORRY! please unban me!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!" --- if you WERE hacking

Thats the only way I see man...

Even if the guy was banned by mistake in process of banning any other hacker name changer or some other hacker our mods report to our founder and he lifts the ban in a few hours but if the guy comes here and say
"fucking idiots I wasnt hacking you are not a Krew you are BS and your mods are blind" If I were Wally (our founder - the only1 who can lift the ban) I would forum ban you and forget your name in a couple of mins

Just my oppinion :)

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
wallbanging doesn't attract 6 players worth of complaints, two days in a row. Hacking does. Get a 95 kill and 40 death score or better while recording it with your camera, WHILE chatting alot like you did in s1, and ill believe you

Last edited:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Ik it can be hard to calm down if you were banned and if the ban wasn't fair but thanks for trying :K

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

btw Joe what about laptop:)?:K

Soulg

Corporal
start sayin BS about Krew and Krew mods and Krew rules you won't get result ... thats easy to understand!
I said this when?

i admit to not reading the read me first thread, so i went back and read it and then posted my reply.

Would that be an ingame demo? @joe

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
To be honest, I agree with Soulg about specing a player first before issuing a ban. He did go on the words of trusted regulars in our server who can spot a hacker from miles away though.

Relax MikeK he's just telling his side of the story.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
To be honest, I agree with Soulg about specing a player first before issuing a ban. He did go on the words of trusted regulars in our server who can spot a hacker from miles away though.

Relax MikeK he's just telling his side of the story.

I did spec him, but when I logged in it seemed as though he turned them off. He wasn't even wallbanging, just started to look like he sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom