[SOLVED] Banned wrongfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
It's E2 haxorz. He was reported and constantly harassed by C. felon the other day for wallhacks and a bunch of other players jumped on the bandwagon. I spec'd him for several minutes while UC and did NOT think he was hacking. In watching him play i can see why people would think so, but IMO, he wasn't. Yes he pre-aims, yes he wallbangs, yes he pre fires, but he did that many times into empty areas. It was also clear that when rounding corners or having other players come around on him, he wasn't immediately prepared beforehand and was killed from behind or the side while spraying another area. It just seemed to me he was a very good player who several people didn't like.

If you play S1 enough it's pretty easy to anticipate where people are going to be and pre-fire and stun nade certain areas that are likely to have players. When i played on S1 a lot i did all these things as well.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yes i agree. I take what he says with a big grain of salt. I think sometimes he just tries to call hax and get someone banned who he doesn't like or gets better scores.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
imo I think he was hacking. He had a REALLY good kill to death ratio, then when I log on he starts to suck? Idk, really fishy. If you guys want to unbar him, I won't argue

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah I was on last night when E2 was playing and I also never suspected anything. I think even at the time no one was saying that he was hacking or whatever. I know that I NEVER make a ban based on what some players and members say without specting first. I've gotten to where I wallbang and spam a lot too simply because it's not hard for me to tell where others might be (since I've played this map 1000 times).

And like Andy said, I also use deep pen for that sole purpose and it works great. Again, I wasn't on that long so I can't say if he was hacking or not.. just that I didn't suspect anything. It would concern me alot though if the ban was made just because people said he was hacking (which I think Joe said he did spect him).

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
i played with him every day for 4 days last week, his scores stayed the same, and there was perhaps 1 call of WH on him, where i specced him for ages but was pretty sure he was clean.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
631ef25c-7374-c4de.jpg

From reading everyone's stories in this thread I'd say unban him, but I wasn't actually there.

Last edited:

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Joe banned him but never saw anything.. Just went on the words of others.. That is bad modding or so I am told:wtfderp:

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Joe banned him but never saw anything.. Just went on the words of others.. That is bad modding or so I am told:wtfderp:

It's not bad modding, there were just so many complaints that I had to take into consideration what they were all saying. Convict also told me he was hacking the day before. When I logged in his skill that I saw while specing didn't match what was on the score board. He then (here on the forum) claimed he was eating, saying that's why he wasn't playing well. Then he changed his story and said he was doing other things. He keeps changing his story and nothing adds up. You don't find that fishy? IMO I think when regular server players and some krew members alike in such a large number say he isn't right then something must be up. I think if they all kept their mouth shut and reported it to me on shout I could have snuck in and made the ban with no questions and this wouldn't have happened.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Mod should never ban based on circumstance or what other people are saying. You need to see it for yourself and be 100% sure. I never ban unless I see the player commit a banable offense myself and have no doubts.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Mod should never ban based on circumstance or what other people are saying. You need to see it for yourself and be 100% sure. I never ban unless I see the player commit a banable offense myself and have no doubts.

Yea well maybe the krew members should also learn to stay quiet ingame and report it to the shoutbox instead of calling him out. Honestly I think I should have waited longer to make the ban, but I still think he was hacking. There is just way too much that doesn't add up.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yes, i wish people wouldn't yell out hacker in game or say Admins here now, or w/e. In the future just spec and be 100% sure before a ban.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Joe, when 1 regular player calls hacker on someone who's wall banging, loads of people jump on the bandwagon, and C. felon is definitely a regular.

For example, twice in the last week the same thing has happened when Tit has been wallbanging...

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Joe, when 1 regular player calls hacker on someone who's wall banging, loads of people jump on the bandwagon, and C. felon is definitely a regular.

For example, twice in the last week the same thing has happened when Tit has been wallbanging...

I have yet to see 6 people claim hax on a wallbanger

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Wow man, this thread got solved damn well in about 4 good, well thought-out, pertinent posts. Thank you damage, titoezz, houston, and AVC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom