Recently watched movies

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Yesterday I saw, The Wolverine & The Lone Ranger. Both movies are awesome! The Wolverine doesn't have much action so if you're into that sorta stuff, you might be disappointed a bit. I didn't mind.

The Lone Ranger is freaking funny! I've never watched Pirates of the Caribbean but from the trailers I've seen, Johnny Depp has a bit of that movies mannerisms.

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Not only a bit XD I saw Pirates of the Carribean and Lone Ranger. His facial expressions and manners are a lot like in PotC. Lone Ranger isn´t a bad movie but it was too long for me. I don´t know...i got a bit bored :shrug:

Saw The Hobbit this weekend on my friend´s new TV. Besides of the awesomeness of the movie, the picture was incredibly good! And I love the dwarves´ singing, gave me goosepumps :D
Gonna watch Pacific Rim tonight on that TV, hell yeah!

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Saw The Hunger Games with my gf last weekend. All I can say is must see number 2!!! :gg:

Rexz >:)

Sergeant
|K3| Member
I re watched the movie 300 last night, still as good as new. Also here is the :
300: Rise of an Empire - Official Trailer 1

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I thought the Hunger games movie was dreadful. Maybe it helps if you don't read the books.

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Saw The Hunger Games with my gf last weekend. All I can say is must see number 2!!! :gg:
We saw The Hunger Games as well and enjoyed it. Heck, the wife said she wants to see part 2. We may go on Wed or Fri.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Peeeeeeeeeeetaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I love you for burnt bread, thank you Peeeeeeeeetaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
Catching fire WASSS awesome. But it really is better if you read the book before hand.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I downloaded that a few weeks ago, need to get around to watching it.

I did finally watch Nacho libre, well part of it, over Thanksgiving at my nieces house. The Kids watched it on Netflix on the smart TV. I watched the first 30 mins or so before i went to read. Was pretty funny.

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Thor: Not as good as Thor: The Dark World but still very entertaining. I just love marvel movies! ( 8/10 )

Lone Ranger: Armie Hammer was okay, Johnny Depp was in Jack Sparrow Mode, but okay, too (he really shouldn´t stick to that!).
Sometimes quite funny and a lot of action. But it was too long and the "Old Tonto" storyline was unnecessary.
I also didn´t really like the score. ( 6/10 )

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Watched Elysium. Good acting, as expected from Matt Damon. The special effects were also pretty nice but the story line could have been stronger. Definitely worth a watch or two though.[DOUBLEPOST=1387771213,1386345887][/DOUBLEPOST]Insidious 2. Wasn't good as the first one. A lot of jumpy scenes but preferred the story line of the first movie.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Going to see Saving Mr.Banks tomorrow. Got some great user reviews @ IMDB.com. My Aunt said it was fantastic. It's about Walt Disney who's played by Tom hanks.

Anchorman 2 got panned by tons of users. Movie looks stupid as shit! Shame, the first one was hilarious.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Just watched Anchorman 2. My goodness, it's ridiculously funny!

Am I riiiiiight? :K

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Last movies I watched were Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol and Star Trek XI.
Both were really good :)

Top Bottom