Recently watched movies

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Last two for me were both Statham movies.

One was The bank Job, which is based on a true story from 1971 in London. I didn't realize this going in and just expected the usual Statham action movie, but surprisingly, it was much better and featured a pretty interesting story.

The other one WAS the typical Statham action movie called Parker. It was OK, nothing great. Passed the time.

Another really good and atypical movie with Statham is Redemption.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i just watched The Conjuring yesterday. an awesome horror flick...

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Im gonna go watch it soon. Reminds me of the new Evil Dead, boy was that a fun movie as well (as fun as a horror movie can be) Its not a satire or as campy as the first two Evil Dead, though, so you're in for a real horror treat.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Im gonna go watch it soon. Reminds me of the new Evil Dead, boy was that a fun movie as well (as fun as a horror movie can be) Its not a satire or as campy as the first two Evil Dead, though, so you're in for a real horror treat.

haha yeah, i enjoyed the new evil dead. More gory than your average horror flick though, but still pretty darn good.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Last movie I watched was Despicable Me (first one) and honestly. I'm not impressed...

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Good to know that I´m not the only one who is not impressed by Despicable Me. I don´t really think it´s very funny....

I saw Lone Ranger yesterday. Was too long with 149 Minutes and Johnny Depp was in his Jack Sparrow mode again. Armie Hammer was okay...would give 6/10 Points.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Is Jack sparrow the character from the Pirates movies?

I tried to get into Pirates of the Caribbean but couldn't finish the first movie.

Just finished watching a coen bros movie called 'The man who isn't there.' Great noir film, but probably not for everyone. All of it was in black and white.

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
@Damage: Yes he is :)

Well, since Johnny Depp is taking part in the movie "Interstellar" from Christopher Nolan, i guess he´ll change that way of acting.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Pirates of the Caribbean has to be watched. All the movies. Over and over and over and over and over and over....(and so on)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Just watched Pain and Gain with Mark Wahlberg and The Rock.

I thought it was hilarious.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Last two for me were both Statham movies.

One was The bank Job, which is based on a true story from 1971 in London. I didn't realize this going in and just expected the usual Statham action movie, but surprisingly, it was much better and featured a pretty interesting story.

The other one WAS the typical Statham action movie called Parker. It was OK, nothing great. Passed the time.

Another really good and atypical movie with Statham is Redemption.

I just put both of them on Netflix to get, let you know how I like them...

The Bank Job sounds like a good one, you seen Blitz that he was also in?, if so how did you like it?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yeah, the bank job was good.

I've seen Blitz and didn't care for it.

Killer elite and Redemption are good Statham movies.

Also, Lock , stock and two smoking barrels and Snatch were classics, just as long as you don't mind british accents. The Bank job is all british as well.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Mrs. Doubtfire. Can't believe I waited this long to watch it. Classic movie.

Top Bottom