Recently watched movies

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah, the bank job was good.

I've seen Blitz and didn't care for it.

Killer elite and Redemption are good Statham movies.

Also, Lock , stock and two smoking barrels and Snatch were classics, just as long as you don't mind british accents. The Bank job is all british as well.

Ahh thanks man, I've seen Killer Elite and it was pretty good IMO, I'll add Redemption as well and the others. I don't mind the accents, hell he's always got the accent in the movies I've seen anyways lol ;)

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I read Enders game, and I'm now pretty excited for the movie. The book was much much better than I expected it to be.

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Wish the same was horror novels. I have four and I don't think they'll ever instill fear the way horror films does to me.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
books are the absolute best.....except for the hunger games...super depressing. But Ender's game, Lord of the Rings, To Kill a mockingbird, Gatsby....etc. etc. books are the absolute best :D

oracle

Private First Class
i recently watched Jobs 2013 movie at solarmovie.me based on steve jobs owner of apple. great movie great acting by aston kucher.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
World War Z - I enjoyed it.
Jack Reacher - epic! Was holding off from watching it, not really sure why... Should have watched it sooner.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Star Trek Into Darkness - Sucked. The villain was really good, but other than that it was completely overblown with CGI. It was passable until the ending scenes, but those completely ruined it.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Star Trek Into Darkness - Sucked. The villain was really good, but other than that it was completely overblown with CGI. It was passable until the ending scenes, but those completely ruined it.

yep, i only watched 30 minutes of it online before shutting it off. I couldn't get into it.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I actually went and rented the blu ray. :tf: 95% of the time i don't rent, but certain movies i like to see in full blu ray. Mistake.

Hopefully it won't be as bad with Iron man 3.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
World War Z - I enjoyed it.
Jack Reacher - epic! Was holding off from watching it, not really sure why... Should have watched it sooner.

Yea I plan on watching Jack Reacher for sure, currently listening to the audiobooks right now and haven't made it to One Shot yet, which that movie is based on.

I'm getting the new Iron Man 3 movie tomorrow on netflix and getting Star Trek ITD as soon as it comes, gonna watch that for sure!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Finally watched Iron man 3 last night, and it was MEH. The villain was awesome, but the rest of the movie just tried too hard. The ending fight sequence was pretty cool though with all the Suits.

Next up, Pacific RIM! I got a free blu ray rental @ Redbox. This is one movie full blu ray is a must.

Last edited:

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Finally watched Iron man 3 last night, and it was MEH. The villain was awesome, but the rest of the movie just tried too hard. The ending fight sequence was pretty cool though with all the Suits.

Next up, Pacific RIM! I got a free blu ray rental @ Redbox. This is one movie full blu ray is a must.

The first two Iron man movies were definatley better than the third one. The last scene was badass though.
I watched Pacific Rim like two days ago. Didn't really like it, the fight scenes were okay... expected more from the trailer

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
I loved ST Into Darkness. Also love the old ST Movies. But dat Lense Flare J.J.Abrams used was really too much XD
Benedict Cumberbatch kicked ass as villain!

I watched the spanish horror movie "Mama" the day before yesterday. It was quite good, some scary moments but the end sucked big time. Way too cheesy, it destroyed the whole athmosphere of the movie.

FoolsGold

Private First Class
|K3| Member
This is the end - Allright
The Worlds End - Amazing because Simon Pegg
Iron Man 3 - Pretty good too

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Yeah, I love him! Especially in "Sherlock" :)

Scary Movie V: What a waste of time. 99% of the movie wasn´t funny. I smiled (didn´t laugh) once (the Inception Part), the rest was just crap. 1 Point out of 10.
The Mechanic: Solid Jason Statham Movie. Story was ok, Action was okay. 6 Points out of 10.

Rexz >:)

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Well American Reunion was quite nice... been out for awhile but only watched it now. WarZ +1

Top Bottom