Recently watched movies

Lonsense

#Nonsense
Former Krew Member
Watched White House Down, a mix of comedy and action into it, really intense and action-packed movie! :)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Watched White House Down, a mix of comedy and action into it, really intense and action-packed movie! :)
I enjoyed that movie as well. Olympus Has Fallen is essentially the same thing as White House Down but with less comedy and a bit more action.

Lonsense

#Nonsense
Former Krew Member
I enjoyed that movie as well. Olympus Has Fallen is essentially the same thing as White House Down but with less comedy and a bit more action.

Yea! I watched that as well after White House Down, I probably enjoyed White House Down more than Olympus Has Fallen, though they were pretty much the same

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Watched You're Next, the 2011 version. Horror movies usually has that one stupid character but this movie had quite a few. Throughout the movie I was actually rooting for several of them to die for being so unbelievably retarded. But the film was more suspensful than scary if anything.

Ritz1

Private First Class
Former Krew Member
Me and Deriv just watched all three movies of The Lord of the Rings. They were so good, but the ending made me mad... No one should just WALK onto a boat leaving Earth and leave the four friends that stuck with him through the Middle-Earth's last stand. (Spoilers)

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
Me and Deriv just watched all three movies of The Lord of the Rings. They were so good, but the ending made me mad... No one should just WALK onto a boat leaving Earth and leave the four friends that stuck with him through the Middle-Earth's last stand. (Spoilers)
Also watched em a few days ago(not the first time but eh) put spoiler alerts before the spoiler dood.

Also watched We're the Millers(quite funny) and The Internship(good)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Watched Prisoners last night. Stars Jake Gyllenhaal (sp?) and Hugh Jackman. Also stars Terrence Howard. It was fairly predictable , but i thought it was well acted and very good.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Just finished watching 'Rush.'

Fantastic movie. I'm not a racing fan and wasn't too interested in it until i read so many rave reviews @ IMDB.com, but I'm glad i decided to watch it. I'd recommend it to everyone.

Also watched Disconnect. This movie was very good as well. Sadly, all too real as well.

Last edited:

Rexz >:)

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Essex Boys Retribution
Lovely movie, pretty fun and a good enough story line. I do recommend it!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Just finished watching 'Rush.'

Fantastic movie. I'm not a racing fan and wasn't too interested in it until i read so many rave reviews @ IMDB.com, but I'm glad i decided to watch it. I'd recommend it to everyone.

Just finished watching Rush. Epic movie! A must watch for anyone.

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Bump, bump, bump.

I've been watching heaps of films lately. What was the last movie you guys watched?

For me it was The Young Master/Shi di chu ma:

Typical Jackie Chan fare with lots of action and comedy. It had great fight scenes. In the final showdown, there is a point where you can tell there is a dummy instead of an actual person. :lmao:

I also finally got pulled into watching The Conjuring by my best mate and holy :poop: did it scare me. Good flick though.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I haven't seen a movie in ages. Got a ton downloaded, but haven't found time or been in the mood to watch em. Whatever free time i have for TV i usually spend catching up on shows or watching Baseball.

Still have Dallas buyers club, Wolf of Wall street, American Hustle, 12 years a slave , etc. etc. on my pc waiting to be watched.

Top Bottom