Good job America!

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Why don't y'all Euros keep european laws and let us americans decide what is best for us. Aka keep you nose out of our business and stfu about issues that are no concern of yours.

- - - Updated - - -

Based on?

:LOL: :wtf: people were killing each other looooong before guns even existed that's what its based on.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
If America outlaws guns then innocent people would not be allowed to defend thenselves and the criminals with illegal guns would be less afraid to commit crimes like home invasions because noone has guns anymore:/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah saying that guns are why people get killed is the same as saying a spoon and fork are the reasons people are fat, it's completely idiotic and stupid.

Hell look at the statistics in America, the areas that have legal and law abiding citizens that own guns the crime rates are very low, and compare that to places like Chicago and New York where they are basically banned, the crime rates are outrageous. Not to mention that criminals will get the guns and use them on people no matter what the law is.

I like you Rival but this post is completely stupid and I don't like it, especially when someone says take our guns away, take our 2nd Amendment right away from us, I'll certainly fight back against that because when you disarm the population the Government has complete control over the people, look at what it's done to other countries.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Many places with high gun ownership and lax gun laws have high gun homicide and violence rates as well. Overall gun deaths are highest in states with the laxest gun laws, for the most part.

I think many other factors come into play in regards to violent crime and homicide outside of any given states gun law.

Many countries with very strict gun laws are also extremely safe with very, very low gun violence and no government control.

Last edited:

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Why don't y'all Euros keep european laws and let us americans decide what is best for us. Aka keep you nose out of our business and stfu about issues that are no concern of yours..

Says the most nosiest country in the UN

- - - Updated - - -

But anywho, I think this thread should get locked. Most things that are being said here are just plain irrelevant and hurtful towards the Americans.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
:smh: lol, this whole thread is about an AMERICAN that messed up so I don't really see a winner here.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
If America outlaws guns then innocent people would not be allowed to defend thenselves and the criminals with illegal guns would be less afraid to commit crimes like home invasions because noone has guns anymore:/

I've never heard of ANY home invasions here, tho we dont have any guns..

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
All guns from russia were sold to Afghanistan, Africa, Asia and terrorist association anyway :p So would be more right to say "there's no more guns in russia" :p

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
All i can see is bashing america, bashing europe and a thread that will soon spiral out of control. Please stop bashing each other and try to be civil. If you don't like a certain countries laws, don't go there. Simple really.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Keep in mind that in many places (such as japan) if you break the law, you can simply disappear, not necessarily for murder, either. MB if this were the case in america, less people would commit crimes. Does that mean we should let our judiciary system get completely corrupt?

- - - Updated - - -

Says the most nosiest country in the UN

- - - Updated - - -

But anywho, I think this thread should get locked. Most things that are being said here are just plain irrelevant and hurtful towards the Americans.

China is just as nosey as the usa. They simply have other interests in mind. Like promoting North Korea and Russia, for instance, because they don't want the USA on their border.

- - - Updated - - -

Where did you read that from, I would like to see it...

This is completely false. Baltimore, itself, for many years had one of the highest murder rates due to guns in the entire USA, and Maryland has some of the strictest gun laws in the US. @ Rival who said the thing about lax gun control.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
This is completely false. Baltimore, itself, for many years had one of the highest murder rates due to guns in the entire USA, and Maryland has some of the strictest gun laws in the US.

So your saying that strict gun laws increase the murder rates? I sure wouldn't have guessed that...

I'm just saying that people should have the right to defend themselves, and to take that right away is wrong, if you agree or not that's my side of it...

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
So your saying that strict gun laws increase the murder rates? I sure wouldn't have guessed that...

I'm just saying that people should have the right to defend themselves, and to take that right away is wrong, if you agree or not that's my side of it...

No I quoted the wrong post and you took it the wrong way, despite me saying "@ rival's post"

I was agreeing with you completely. What I said works with that.

I was just saying that MD has strict gun laws, yet we still have one of the highest murder rates in the country. This means the murders have less to do with LEGALIZED gun trafficking and more to do with things like povery, lack of education, poor infrastructure, some larger corporations (indirectly), ...etc. (notice I did not mention drugs as a direct cause?) .

However, your use of the words "defend themselves" is utterly ignorant. MB if we lived in the middle of africa we'd need to defend ourselves against ramapant violence. Or MB in the deep southwest part of baltimore. Or some of the other slums....... But it's not like every well-to-do 30 year old is in danger. In fact, it's more like NO (like NONE, ZIP, NADA) well-to-do 30 year olds are simply chronically in danger.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
What you said in regards to poverty, institutions, education etc i agree with 100%. It's more of an overall culture and failing in so many areas, IMO.

Honestly the more i read about it i don't think gun law has much to do with high murder rates, or very little. Suicides, domestic's etc , ok maybe a stricter law would help some, but mass shooting and other violence? I don't know.

Most of the gun violence (not sure of actual stats but i think it's a good assumption) in cities like DC, Baltimore, Oakland, Los Angeles, Chicago etc i think are overwhelmingly gang on gang or drug related and take place in specific neighborhoods. I would bet that a lot of those people all carry guns. I don't think a huge portion of the violence is criminals picking on regular civilians because they think they aren't armed.

@ Blu, when i talked about lax gun law, i should have been more specific. It was permissive gun law which i think is open carry without a license. I don't know a lot about it. It was also OVERALL gun deaths, not just violence related. I might have misunderstood things because I'm surely no expert. If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me as i sometimes jump to conclusions.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...t-gun-states-from-mississippi-to-arizona.html

Also, check my link on page two. That article really opened my eyes on some things or at least made me think about it in different way.

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
What you said in regards to poverty, institutions, education etc i agree with 100%. It's more of an overall culture and failing in so many areas, IMO.

Honestly the more i read about it i don't think gun law has much to do with high murder rates, or very little. Suicides, domestic's etc , ok maybe a stricter law would help some, but mass shooting and other violence? I don't know.

Most of the gun violence (not sure of actual stats but i think it's a good assumption) in cities like DC, Baltimore, Oakland, Los Angeles, Chicago etc i think are overwhelmingly gang on gang or drug related and take place in specific neighborhoods. I would bet that a lot of those people all carry guns. I don't think a huge portion of the violence is criminals picking on regular civilians because they think they aren't armed.

@ Blu, when i talked about lax gun law, i should have been more specific. It was permissive gun law which i think is open carry without a license. I don't know a lot about it. It was also OVERALL gun deaths, not just violence related. I might have misunderstood things because I'm surely no expert. If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me as i sometimes jump to conclusions.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...t-gun-states-from-mississippi-to-arizona.html

Also, check my link on page two. That article really opened my eyes on some things or at least made me think about it in different way.

Which is why weed should be legalized.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
The only reason I'd want weed legalized is so the government will tax it. I will never buy it but all of the people that smoke it now might.

Top Bottom