A Nitro-Re-Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Bump, Guys I want to join KKK again, I have annoyed you guys very much Im a new person Im less annoying im more mature about everything new name new person so please treat me better then nitroz
-ShiFT'

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
wow...lol

did you leave? and how are you new? Did something happen over night I don't know about?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Bump, (1) Guys I want to join KKK again, (2) I have annoyed you guys very much Im a new person Im less annoying im more mature about everything (3) new name new person so please treat me better then nitroz
-ShiFT'

1. OK.
2. Yes you have.
3. And the name wont change (for the millionth time now).

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
He is Shift, and he should use him because he uses that ingame. NiTz, you need to make another intro using Shift IMO.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Shift account was banned last week. It's just another ploy to change his name. He's already used his allotment and he's only been here a few months m(

Name should stay the same, IMO. You can file for another name change if you wish once you've had that name for a year.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Oh alright. In that case, I guess I will welcome you back NiTz/Shift. Very confusing though. Just make up your mind!

Last edited:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Nitro, you've already got banned once, what makes you think it won't happen again eeh? You will probably get banned again by "mistake" :lmao:

hey, im just picking at you.. what do you expect from quitting during these times of people quitting to join the (RE)Tard Clan. (ty pwnsauce i love that name)

The (RE)tard clan doesn't exist in CoD 4 anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom