Staff Sergeant
Name: Kyle
CoD4 Username: NiTrOz°
Explain the meaning of your username: I love fast cars
Steam: N/A
X-Fire: kyle427
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: 3
Time you usually play: After school
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: N/A

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? This klan, BOTB, {AK}, RKM, =BWS=, and ThC

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I made a stupid decision of leaving, I was very close to you guys, But I will be in active so I wont think you would let me come back, and it seemed that you guys really didnt want me to leave, but I did anyway because Im 13 and make stupid decisions.

PwnSauce

Banned
hmm. not sure what to make of this.

We're a krewfamily here, not not the bunch to like quitters.

you'll have to prove your dedication.

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
Why did you come back?Is your family drama done or something else?I thought you said that you had a lot of family drama and school is important.

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
I've Ignored the family drama, and school Is important but I do my homework when my parents are working so I've noticed I can join back

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Big coincidence at all of a sudden Nit and Fenix ( who has been accused of joining RE ) are back after stevo raged his server.

LOL
k wb nit

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
You guys are spreading so many inaccurate and unsubstantiated rumors. Where is proof Nitro EVER said he was going to RE? Where is proof Stevo rage quit? Maybe he's just having problems with his host? Let's stop with the rumors , they do no one any good and just lead to finger pointing and bad feelings within the krew.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Well, no, I didn't say nit did in fat go, I said he was accused. And the Stevo part. I was joking cuz YOU were inf act the one that made fenix's into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom