A Nitro-Re-Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoX

Twat Hammer
hey, im just picking at you.. what do you expect from quitting during these times of people quitting to join the (RE)Tard Clan. (ty pwnsauce i love that name)

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
It should to capitalized? Da fuck?

Felon is a noun, not requiring a capital unless it is at the start of a sentence.

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Yes then I told them I didnt want to join, ask BigBoss I didnt want to join after because I knew I wasnt gonna be active and I wanted to come back because that was kinda stupid of me, I didnt join [CC] I will never join CC, to big of a clan, and I want to join here, Gosh dang im not that stupid, If you dont want me to join. Fine just tell it to me to my uhh profile!

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

and by the way I've been on CC's forum since like 5 months ago

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

and thats just me asking for players XFire...lol

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Ok guys, Did I join, NO! I didnt want to join after a day. If you dont want me to come back fine then, I dont care

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
Nitro is taking this the same way I did.Plus if he really had no time he could of just gone inactive.Why leave the clan?

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Dude, Im done answering questions....I left because I was dumb, I wanted to join [CC] Because I was Dumb and I knew I was going to try to join KKK again, I want to join KKK again, If you dont want me to bother you guys just say It, I understand if you dont want me back, I made a stupid decision of trying to join another clan, But I relizied that I was doing something wrong which was to join another clan when I knew I was gonna be inactive and when I said "This is gonna be the first clan (KKK) to join back" Yes I broke my promiss, and I wouldn't blame you if you dont trust me to join back.

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
Np for me nitro.But your choice was very wergild after what you said to me,when I left and came back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom