A Nitro-Re-Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Well, no, I didn't say nit did in fat go, I said he was accused. And the Stevo part. I was joking cuz YOU were inf act the one that made fenix's into that.

Cento I don't understand your language brother!

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
he left for personal reasons, it wasn't a ragequit, so i see no problem, it's kinda like fox and tras... except they were members for longer.

WB man.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Way to go making an intro and treating the situation rationally. I respect that you didn't come back expecting second chances and handouts. I also respect that you aren't making this our problem. I can certainly say I'd like ya back.

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
I think Stevo DID rage quit, their bolt action sniper server is down. Welcome back man! What'll happen with your PS3 Clan? Is it gonna make a return?

felon

Former Krew Member
rofl, RE site is down too. Mohammed/dance also started playing on our servers again :eek:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I think we are just assuming Stevo rage quit. Maybe he couldn't pay the bills this month. Could be a million reasons why.

felon

Former Krew Member
More likely that he ragequit, or if he couldn't, his roids were too expensive this time...

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Cento I don't understand your language brother!

No one ever does. Anyways +1 also to what dude said. I kind of find it funny that these people are leaving then wanting to come back here cuz stevo's site sucks lol. Well never been there so kind of hard to say. Anyways, welcome back man.. you should have stayed sucka! :shooting:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom