A Nitro-Re-Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOTAL_ASSAULT

Private First Class
I doubt he will ever catch up with you silo

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

Ok forget this, It's clear that no one wants me in KKK and everyone doesn't want the ban to be lifted so nvm.

You can spend your day banging your head against this wall of people or become a part of the wall everyone has to make decisions..some of my best friends have said things about me too...when they stop saying things is when you should worry about it .this is a good bunch of people here ...Im sure if they talk chit it is only in fun ...and I dont give a rats ass what they say...If you do then they have won already... be a winner not a whiner

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
You say you're less immature now, but I've seen nothing to suggest that in game. You're still the annoying, whiny Nitroz that was in the clan before they quit.

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Yes Im being very immature right now cause Im not in the best mood but you were very immature when you were taz

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Stop bitch fighting, this is pointless and stupid.

Whatever the excuses are, if you act like a jackass, you will get treated like one.

Move on.

Nitro, what is it that you are trying to accomplish here?

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Hey, he is young. Maybe he takes this stuff differently than us more mature young adults. It seems like just last year I was this way. :giggle: If you actually stayed here for more than a month without Nitrozing, people would gain more respect for you.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Some people are very insecure. Most people who haven't dealt with that sort of thing are completely ignorant of it, and therefore, very immature in that aspect. Adversity makes people mature most of the time, but in some cases, adds an element of immaturity to the mix. People who have not experienced that are simply less mature and less knowledgeable.

For instance, Nitroz seems not to be able to deal with people giving him shit. This is possibly because he isn't unpopular in school/work/in general, and has never had to deal with being singled out and ridiculed. He is very immature in this regard. However, someone like me, who got shat on his entire life, is extremely insecure. I am way more immature socially as a result, but I certainly can take some shit talk (at least I'm not a pussy is what I'm saying)

In this case, it would be nice simply to know wtf Nitrox wants out of this, putting all judgments of his character (and related... his relationship status) aside.

Last edited:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Nitroz will be never forgotten cuz of Nitroz smiley XD you are a part of the Krew forum man! Well the last welcome from me))

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
For instance, Nitroz seems not to be able to deal with people giving him shit. This is possibly because he isn't unpopular in school/work/in general, and has never had to deal with being singled out and ridiculed.

At my school we playfully fuck around with each other, as a joke, which is what most of us are doing to nitro, perhaps different country = different normal things. interesting.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
At my school we playfully fuck around with each other, as a joke, which is what most of us are doing to nitro, perhaps different country = different normal things. interesting.

Nope, he's just being a pussy. I'm fairly sure every country in the world has some of those.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Yes Im being very immature right now cause Im not in the best mood but you were very immature when you were taz

motivatordc54c4b6555ff306b3dd823ed1.jpg

By "the man", he means "TheDude". :D

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Ok guys, I get your guys's point, I'am a 'pussy' and I know, But if this is a family community I wanna feel like a family. so can someone lock this thread please or delete it cause some of the comments were not needed

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Ok guys, I get your guys's point, I'am a 'pussy' and I know, But if this is a family community I wanna feel like a family. so can someone lock this thread please or delete it cause some of the comments were not needed
Nit what do you think you're poodle or something? XD

Okay, IDK why you are keep on getting worried, no one here hates you, and calling you Nitroz, its all a joke dude...

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Since when do family members talk nicely to each other? I thought the family system involved treating each other like shit....

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
You also said you're in a bad mood and that's why you've been a pussy recently.

You did this all the time. No matter your name, ShiFt, Cryptonic, Nitroz, or.... what was that other name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom