A Nitro-Re-Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

PwnSauce

Banned
The best way to ensure that ppl make fun of you is to react all mad and Nitrozy when people kid around with you.

Advice: When ppl make fun of you, they're just having fun and you shouldn't take it personally.
In fact, if ppl like you enough to kid around with you, consider yourself lucky.

If people honestly don't like you they'll ignore you.

It's just one of those things people do socially that you need to understand.
Plus it's really fun to see your reactions lol

Last edited:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
from this moment :ghey: smiley MUST be called :TheDude:

Hope you are not gonna leave cuz of that TD?

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
Take it easy Nitro and cool down. No one hates you. I think alot want you to come back into the Krew again.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
First of all Im getting tired of the crap putting on me so thats another reason i dont want to join.

You cause it upon yourself. Here is your timeline: Finally become member---->leave to try to join some other clan------>try to come back-----whine------whine------->leave again------->come back------>apologize----->whine------>leave to join some other clan---->whine------>come back------post this thread----->leave again------->come back-----> whine---->Make a rejoin post here------>whine........You need to make up your mind son! Do you want us or not?

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Ok, I only left this clan once...and I havn't joined a clan in like for ever I quit RiP like a month ago because they let a hacker in

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Ok, I only left this clan once...and I havn't joined a clan in like for ever I quit RiP like a month ago because they let a hacker in
Wally was a hacker too, he created this clan, you still want to be in it?
Isn't quitting a clan you like because they let a hacker in a bit gay? Over reacting like a boss imo.
And actually you left this clan over 10 times already with all the things you've been saying, your like ok i wanna be a member again, so we reply on that, and you're like ok fuck you all im gone blabla. That's 1 time already i think :p

Man up if you want to be a member, i hope you know by now what things you can say and what things you can't. This is the internet, expect to be trolled sometime.
If you really want to be a member here again, ok. Hey bro :) good luck! (<-- i welcome you = i be nice to you. That's already 1 person, now get others to respect you.)

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Yeah, you are a part of this forum NiTz. No need to get down because we are trolling. If you want to come back, it's fine.

MassNightmare

Resident Assassin and Ex-Member
Nitrozdont whine pretty much evryone here wants u back in the krew.U have to understand that we were just havin fun with u.Take it from me I took alot of shit here and I'm not leavin.I'm not whinin,I stayed became a very active forum member and an all-round trust-worthy guy.If u want back in the krew Welcome back if not then this maybe the last time we speak.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
You cause it upon yourself. Here is your timeline: Finally become member---->leave to try to join some other clan------>try to come back-----whine------whine------->leave again------->come back------>apologize----->whine------>leave to join some other clan---->whine------>come back------post this thread----->leave again------->come back-----> whine---->Make a rejoin post here------>whine........You need to make up your mind son! Do you want us or not?

What an informative and ghey post.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

I'm eating gummi vampires right now.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member

I will post this monstrosity once more. It speaks for itself.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Alot of people dont want me the krew actually

Yeah, and reasoning of most of these people is "Why would we want someone who cries and bitchquits whenever someone makes fun of him?".

Also, I think that you still posting in this thread means that you aren't leaving, you are just attention whoring.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Yeah, and reasoning of most of these people is "Why would we want someone who cries and bitchquits whenever someone makes fun of him?".

Also, I think that you still posting in this thread means that you aren't leaving, you are just attention whoring.

I have to agree with felon. You're still coming on and replying... If you don't want to be here bye. I really don't think anyone is going to stop you from leaving. I'm not gonna baby you. There are people here that don't want you here. If you can't take that then so be it. I'm sure you're not the only person that has a few people against them. So either stop being an attention whore and realize not many people say stuff about you until you bring it up, or leave like you say you want to.

If you didn't Nitroz as much, I would love to have you around. I don't enjoy the drama though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom