My cod4 app wont launch!!!

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I think I'll just buy it again, but this time off the app store. I dont wanna have to go to a whole 'nother profile just to play this game. plus, 20 bucks isnt that bad.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Well, if it worked on the new user account, then there's an issue with your current account.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I didnt even finish the download this time. At this point, say it's something with my account; that game is not worth starting over with a new account just to play, or to only use the new account when i wanna play it. My current account has way too much stuff that i use constantly back and forth everyday.......So rebuying it off another vendor it is :D

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Does steam not give you your key? If they do, and you got another cod4, you could migrate your stats file.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
IT WORKS!!! IT FINALLY WORKS :D :D :D I bought the App Store version and the multiplayer app is finally working! :party:

- - - Updated - - -

Does steam not give you your key? If they do, and you got another cod4, you could migrate your stats file.

It automatically put in my old code for me, but im still having to start over at level one. Which isnt a big deal. The important thing is it works again! :party:

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks so much y'all for being so helpful as I tried fixing this crash-error of mine! You guys are the best! :D

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
Wait so you just bought the game again and have the same cd key? Yo you just got ripped off lol

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Wait so you just bought the game again and have the same cd key? Yo you just got ripped off lol

I'd rather look at it like I got a sweet deal :D People tend to pay like 40 - 60 bucks for a shiny new AAA Game their dying to play. For me at this point, i've payed a total of 40 dollars towards cod4. And imo, its way more fun than any of the new games out right now or in the foreseeable future. So i think my money is well spent :)

Top Bottom