My cod4 app wont launch!!!

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Guys, i need help!! I dont know what to do! My cod4 multiplayer app refuses to stop crashing upon launch! I deleted it and redownloaded it and it still doesnt work! What do i do??
(heres a screenshots of the error message)

first it says this
4olJ8tM.png

then it says this
vJT2Gjl.png

then this
Vcjlb4K.png

then this
3xZwRtG.png

What do i do?? the scrim is tomorrow!! D:

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
oh i get that message all the time in the 3rd pic box. When the msg comes up saying if you want to run it in safe mode, click no.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Do you have headphones plugged in?

yes. SHould i not?

And @Gage, i tried running it without safe mode, and it still does the same thing

- - - Updated - - -

it does teh same thing without headphones

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
idk what to tell you. if u rani it in safe mode already, then that must be the cause of your problems. Never run it in safe mode, especially on a mac like preston said. Restart ur mac and hope for the best.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
the headphones thing is a windows fix, you are running mac right?

since your reinstall what patch are you on?

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
if its a steam game i would try verifying the game cache,also it should say in properties if the game is up to date
when you start the game theres a number at the bottom right it should be 1.7

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
if its a steam game i would try verifying the game cache,also it should say in properties if the game is up to date
when you start the game theres a number at the bottom right it should be 1.7

This. He wont be able to run the game to see what patch he's on since the game crashes :p

Steam should auto update the game.

Double this.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
this is very frustrating...literally the day before i was supposed to attend the scrim where i grow my other two K's. Plus the scrim was even pushed back a day just so i could attend it! Goddamn you stupid app :break:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Did you try the fixes listed? Every time I've had an issue with a Steam game those fixes would work.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hum.

Read the posts of possible solutions on page one. You could also try Googling around for possible fixes. Lot's of info to be found.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
unfortunately google doesnt have any results relating to Mac crashes. Only windows.... Im just gonna try reinstalling it again and hope this time it works (hopefully before the scrim)

Top Bottom