ROTU upgraded to 2.2.1

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
^+1

Can be any map. Me and rival will test it and figure out if it works. Could just throw a bunch at a time and we´ll check it out.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
give me 3-5 maps you want right meow and I'll add them in the next 30 minutes.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Link wants Castle
Cryo wants Urban
Rival wants Nuke Snow, forestwar & piramides

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Link wants Castle
Cryo wants Urban
Rival wants Nuke Snow, forestwar & piramides

Our current lineup:
mp_surv_forestwar
mp_nuke_snow
mp_mrx_castle
mp_fnrp_urban
mp_fnrp_piramides
mp_surv_zombiedesert
mp_surv_new_moon_lg
mp_fnrp_2013
mp_fnrp_beach
mp_fnrp_cemetery
mp_fnrp_movies

Castle may or may not run as it's on both, the blacklist and the working map list. All other maps should work just fine.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Link and I just tried Snow. Similar map to desert without the dunes and the top of the middle buildings is off for the zombies. Also real fun little trick that I will show to people in it.

- - - Updated - - -

Snow and Pyramids work perfectly.

Urban get zombies glitches (1 out of 500). Sometimes in reach of bullets, sometimes not.

Forest War has a weird glitch that can be fixed by going to spec and coming back that tilts the camera a bit to the side like this.

do9yt0.jpg

2cpqfc5.jpg

Last edited:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Also we encountered a glitch on Nuke Snow (Doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the map) And it doesn't really affect gameplay. Me and Trasgu actually had a good laugh when we saw this. Kinda funny.

nFZoLRB.jpg

Forgot to put a box around it but whatever.

Survivors alive: 3
Survivors down: -1

We were only 2 people playing at the time. Me & Trasgu.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
The probable reason for that glitch is link and mom who were in the game, got downed, and left the game while downed.

Zombies were going to the spots were they had been downed but it got fixed a little while later when link joined the map again.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
The probable reason for that glitch is link and mom who were in the game, got downed, and left the game while downed.

Yeah. Probably had something to do with the mines they stepped on so they died :K

We haven't gotten a chance to try out Castle yet since it refused to show up on the voting screen.... We'll try that later tonight or tomorrow. Depending on when the server gets restarted (The download loop glitch occured.) First time since 2.2.1 I think. So I guess they didn't fix it :/

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Castle doesn't seem to ever be up for voting. Don't think it's gonna work :/ Unless you just forgot to add it :K

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
The download loop just started again. And just like the first time, it was Beach.

We never had any problems with Beach or any other map before we added the new ones.

I'd say that first we try removing Castle and see what happens. If it doesn't fix the problem. We remove all the new maps added yesterday and add them 1 by 1 like we said we would.

- - - Updated - - -

For now, NOBODY votes for beach until we fixed it :p

BTW anyone beat my highscore yet?

6emksag.jpg

Top Bottom