ROTU upgraded to 2.2.1

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
ROTU 2.2.1 is 996th. Top 1000! (82nd Pctile) Success. Once we add more maps it will get even more populated.

What map are you adding today Wally? :D

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Server has been restarted. Current map lineup:
-mp_fnrp_movies
-mp_fnrp_beach
-mp_fnrp_2013
-mp_fnrp_cemetery

Will add more once peeps agree to some of the ones mentioned.

Awesome. Did you restart the server yet? Or is it not needed?

;)

It has. I'm on the movies map right now (idling). And any changes to the server/maps requires a server restart unfortunately.

Cryogenic Flare

The King of Tags
Former Krew Member
I always wanted the map Urban, when it was added, or at least when I noticed it was added, 2.2 was released XD, So Wally if you would that it back in I would be grateful :D

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
NIce! redirect upgrade had my trnasfer rate at up to 4mb/s :w00t:

note: is the rcon pw the same?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Should be. But I'll double check and update the PW in the PW thread if needed.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I always wanted the map Urban, when it was added, or at least when I noticed it was added, 2.2 was released XD, So Wally if you would that it back in I would be grateful :D

The music on Urban, ugh lol. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a few pic of tonight's Gangbang.

946887_4385648419000_655007492_n.jpg

1006160_4385646618955_243333363_n.jpg

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
Is there a way to change the config that players can join during waves? It's not fun to wait 10 minutes for a wave to be over only to join the game :|

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Is there a way to change the config that players can join during waves? It's not fun to wait 10 minutes for a wave to be over only to join the game :|

Was about to bring that up too. The ony problem is that people would go down and then just rejoin. So you basically cant lose lol. Don't think too many people would do that though.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Movie Theatre is working very well. Played through it several times without any issues what so ever.

Great map. We should keep it. I'd like to hear what everyone else has to say about it :)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Not sure which moon you guys are referring to but:
mp_surv_moon <<does not work with 2.2.1

mp_surv_new_moon_lg "Moon (Low Gravity)" <<<works

With that said, I might just pick a random of the ones folks have asked for and will add it tomorrow.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Rival and I had a 3 hour long session yesterday and we ended up having 12 players at the same time. Played movies 3 times. No issues except 1: PEOPLE ON MY DOORZZZZ

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
lol Trasgu.

We had 12 people playing and the zombies come through 5 doors on the map. Ofc people are at your doorz

- - - Updated - - -

My attempt to populate the server alone turned into a 2 hour solo run on Cemetary. Beat the map.

6emksag.jpg

:coolstorybro:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Server has been restarted. Current map lineup:
-mp_fnrp_beach
-mp_fnrp_2013
-mp_fnrp_cemetery
-mp_fnrp_movies
-mp_surv_new_moon_lg

Enjoy ;)