Mr.N00B!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR.N00B!

Corporal
|K3| Member
If and when Wally sees this, or maybe Dee, if he can unban yet, the ban will probably be lifted.

More on the config thing. Altering your game, whether by playing with the config, downloading some other retarded config, adding software to give you red dot, laser, making the grass disappear, or the walls, or whatever, which gives you an advantage over other players is cheating.

Sure "the game engine supports it". That's a BS answer. For anyone who has done map making or dev, and I have, know that the game engine supports all kinds of thing for dev purposes. It has to. NoCLip, GodMode, Wireframe, all that stuff is supported. By the engine. Not by Krewgaming.

Best way, dont cheat. Dont even try to cheat. If you suck, play more. You will get better. If you cheat you wont get any better, AND you will get banned.

"The game engine supports it" isn't a BS answer. You have to have cheats enabled on a server in order to use NoClip and Godmode... What i'm using can all be done from WITHIN the game.. You don't have to download anything. Downloading just makes it easier and quicker... btw by using the config i'm not cheating or trying to cheat... It doesn't give me any advantage as proved by the fact that I just recently started using it and I was just as good if not BETTER when I didn't use it.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
You can also make lots of macros in the game. I don't think anyone is saying removing grass is going to be banworthy, unless we start running PB, in which case we can autokick for lots of different things (such as macros, scroll wheel fire, graphics settings...etc.). I don't see us doing that any time soon.

I will say that on maps with lots of grass and fancy textures, yitch makes it hella easy to discern people from walls and floors. Not much more so than lowering graphics settings within the game menus, but in certain cases there is a clear and obvious advantage. It also offers pretty much no FPS boost unless you have an ancient pc that can't handle certain rendering.

Compare it to this:

If any of you have played SSBM, you will know that it was pretty big for tourney play for a while. Fox, when used masterfully in that game, and while doing only things the game allows (things you can do with your controller by itself), was so good that in many (if not most) actual tournaments, he wasn't allowed. His shit is just too good when you exploit certain glitches in the game that everyone does, so they just stopped allowing people to use him.

We can't ban for disabling grass and stuff. Even in some cases, people have such shitty computers that they need to do that. The reality is that in most cases people simply do it to get an advantage over people who are unaware of the settings and it changes gameplay for everyone sometimes. So yea....... it's fkin lame when people are disabling grass so you can't like hide in the field on overgrown. Are we gonna ban? Nope. But it's still weak.

Last edited:

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
Yeah he did, but it was by Joe, he even tried to perm ban me once, luckily he didnt get the command right.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Was this an accidental ban? I don't see it posted in the ban thread.

If so, has it been straightened out?

Deac0n

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
i've played against Mr.Noob he's kickass and he wipes the floor but i've never seen anything suspicious of this guy

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah he did, but it was by Joe, he even tried to perm ban me once, luckily he didnt get the command right.

1st of all, I did that as a joke to you. Don't you start talking shit about me Diablo. 2nd of all, Mr. Fuckface admitted to hacking. Which I have a recording of. If he was being sarcastic, he now knows not to do it again.

Last edited:

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
1st of all, I did that as a joke to you. Don't you start talking shit about me Diablo. 2nd of all, Mr. Fuckface admitted to hacking. Which I have a recording of. If he was being sarcastic, he now knows not to do it again.

I was saying that in an "everyone makes mistakes" kind of way not saying your a bad mod, mods seem to have different ways of dealing with potential hackers, you seem to go off killcams, I didn't see you spec him or get a second opinion, but that doesn't make you less worthy of being a mod, that's just your way of dealing with hackers in my experience. sorry for offending you.

Last edited:

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I was saying that in an "everyone makes mistakes" kind of way not saying your a bad mod, mods seem to have different ways of dealing with potential hackers, you seem to go off killcams, I didn't see you spec him or get a second opinion, but that doesn't make you less worthy of being a mod, that's just your way of dealing with hackers in my experience. sorry for offending you.

Well thats fine. And also I did spec him, I recorded him, and I had a second opinion.

MR.N00B!

Corporal
|K3| Member

I was fucking with the guy who asked... If I really wallhacked do you really think I would admit to it? Especially when I knew there was atleast one admin spectating me?

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I was fucking with the guy who asked... If I really wallhacked do you really think I would admit to it? Especially when I knew there was atleast one admin spectating me?

Oh? Then why does it show in my video clip some other player asking you if you were hacking and you said yes? But hey, what do I know? I'm just a "shitty player".

MR.N00B!

Corporal
|K3| Member
Oh? Then why does it show in my video clip some other player asking you if you were hacking and you said yes? But hey, what do I know? I'm just a "shitty player".

Didn't I just explain? I was fucking with the guy who asked me if I was walling by telling him yes... I wasn't admitting to anything.I've seen plenty of other players do it and didn't know it was against the rules.

Last edited:

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
ohbtwicaughtyou.jpg

I seriously hope you didn't think I was kidding Mr noob. Can't bullshit your way out of this one. He clearly said "wallhack" not "walling"

Love, Shitty player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom