Mr.N00B!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR.N00B!

Corporal
|K3| Member
ohbtwicaughtyou.jpg

I seriously hope you didn't think I was kidding Mr noob. Can't bullshit your way out of this one. He clearly said "wallhack" not "walling"

Love, Shitty player.

What the hell are you talking about? "Walling" Is just another way of saying wall hack dude... I told you when I said yes I was fucking with the guy... It's annoying having people constantly calling you a WHer and that was like the third or fourth accusation I got that night.

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
This is stupid we have exhausted this thread. I thought we had settled the fact that Mr.Noob does not hack earlier. And yea if you get called a hacker a lot in a day it can get so annoying that you finally jst say to hell with it ya i am hacking now shut up about it knowing and hoping that the mods/admin know you (as in Noobs case) and know that you don't hack. And ya it is stupid to say that on a server with a diff name no matter how similar it is to your normal name.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
This is stupid we have exhausted this thread. I thought we had settled the fact that Mr.Noob does not hack earlier. And yea if you get called a hacker a lot in a day it can get so annoying that you finally jst say to hell with it ya i am hacking now shut up about it knowing and hoping that the mods/admin know you (as in Noobs case) and know that you don't hack. And ya it is stupid to say that on a server with a diff name no matter how similar it is to your normal name.

No I agree. He isn't a hacker. Only reason he isn't unbanned yet is because he had the nerve enough to call me a "shitty player" the other day after I defended him several pages back. That is the only reason I didn't ask wally to unban yet.

Xepher

Corporal
Former Krew Member
I seriously hope you didn't think I was kidding Mr noob. Can't bullshit your way out of this one. He clearly said "wallhack" not "walling"

Love, Shitty player.

If this kind of evidence was used on me, I'd be banned twenty times over. I do this crap all the time - especially back when the server was populated. Seriously, at this rate there isn't going to be anyone left. Speaking as someone outside the krew, this shit doesn't look good and it makes the server look worse.

No I agree. He isn't a hacker. Only reason he isn't unbanned yet is because he had the nerve enough to call me a "shitty player" the other day after I defended him several pages back. That is the only reason I didn't ask wally to unban yet.

Wow, you are a dick. If I was unjustly banned a kkk server I'd be pissed too. You should be lucky he even sticks around after a ban they didn't deserve, especially someone of Mr. N00B!'s skill level.

MR.N00B!

Corporal
|K3| Member

lol? If you don't think I hack then why was I banned in the first place?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
unbanned as requested.

db0d8885165d0d59316e8eeaab10a7af !B00N.rM

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
If this kind of evidence was used on me, I'd be banned twenty times over. I do this crap all the time - especially back when the server was populated. Seriously, at this rate there isn't going to be anyone left. Speaking as someone outside the krew, this shit doesn't look good and it makes the server look worse.

Wow, you are a dick. If I was unjustly banned a kkk server I'd be pissed too. You should be lucky he even sticks around after a ban they didn't deserve, especially someone of Mr. N00B!'s skill level.

I have to agree. Withholding an unban request b/c someone called you a name is NOT acceptable and makes our whole staff look bad. Staff has a responsibility to rise above that pettiness and do whats right by the players on our server(s). Noob has been one of the few regulars we have left and has stuck with us despite all the crap he's had to go through.

Thanks for sticking around Mr. Noob!

Last edited:

AVC

Banned
One more thing.

We are a NO HACK clan. Across the board.

So, if you have a hacky play style, and everyone thinks you're hacking, don't. Just play normal.
Excessive wallbanging can get you banned too.
If you do any type of action that alters the game in order to gain an advantage over others, you'll get banned.

Don't "test" hacks, just for fun.

Don't advertise hacks, don't link to hacks, and don't admit to having hacks, even in jest.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
You guys are all being dickholes.

Stop saying you hack if you don't.

Stop banning people for wrong reasons.

End of story.

It doesn't just make us look bad, it makes everyone look bad. This is why people hate gamers.... they can't just stfu and play the game.

Mr.noob is unbanned? Good. Joe, please don't ban again for someone simply saying they hack in that manner. Good. I see no more problems atm.

Everyone should be happy..... now let's try to fit back into our manpanties and and grow some testicles and move on.

PS. Everyone here should know that simply the fact that we DON"T ban for calling our moderators names and shittalking them makes us a better managed clan than 95% of them out there. You try going on =FF= or eGO or some shit and call moderators names. We don't ban for that because it's not right to do so, but it doesn't mean we don't value respect.

Just sayin..... keep asking for fights and shit talking people and eventually you get burned. Don't freak out when it happens. It's easy to forget what happens in real life when there isn't a computer between you and the next guy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom