Time - around 7:30
Server - a3
KKK Members - Pwnsauce and AVC
GUID - 0bef8465b32b41c3ba939e8ad9a98be9

Was banned for wallhacking.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
This kid is NOT a wallhacker. I sat here today for 2 hours getting my asshole stretched out by this kid. I watched every single kill cam. Every one. I even have a little recording from this afternoon's game. Not even 30min before ban. I sat there with Silo, Paigeboo, Mel, and others and I'm sure they will all agree with me. Even The moment as well as Ethan played with us and they didn't complain about his game style neither.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/89618673/Demo of noob.dm_1

He isn't wallhacking. Also a little note, the AK was him. The sniper was me.

Last edited:

AVC

Banned
So here's the sit-rep:

Playing on shipment. MN seems to know where everyone is, regardless. He's leaping around corner and nailing everyone. The server is not very populated, so it's not like there's players around every single corner.

Pwn notices this. I go ninja. I start hiding in the grass behind dumpsters, in shipping containers and still he goes straight to where I'm hiding and nails me.

Pwn warns him verbally that he is being sus. So do I.

Next map. S&D Pipeline. He seems to play normal. Searching for targets visually. Going almost straight past them and not quite seeing them in some cases.

Next map. SAB Overgrown. Back to the x-ray vision. I suspect wall hacking again and go dark. Still finds me. Isn't that interesting?

When I suspect, I basically stop playing and throw the hook out. Ninja class, no firing or running, and hide somewhere. Mr Noob says some bullshit about checking everywhere. Overgrown is too damn big for that. He knew where I was.

PwnSauce

Banned
Nobody can know for certain if another person is NOT wh.

Unless you're looking over his shoulder or sharing your screen like with ustream you're only seeing what the person wants you to see.

Why don't people understand that? You're only seeing what the person wants you to see.
They can steer their player as if they didn't see the other person coming to make you think he's not WH.

I just wish the game didn't permit this shit to begin with.
I hate having to wonder at all if a person hax. I'd rather just trust that nobody would sink so low

MR.N00B!

Corporal
|K3| Member
I did try and check everywhere. Never said I did check everywhere. It just so happens to be that everywhere I checked you were hiding nearby.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Like joe said a lot of us were playing a ton of rounds with him. no accusations even from outside players. I was on his team and against him I never saw anything that made me think hacks.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
He's been playing with countless mods for hours before this ban. He's clean. I've specced him a lot, I have a ton of demos, and I've played with him a lot. I also don't think shipment proves anything.

Also which one of you was speccing? Was pwn speccing or was he playing when you decided Mr.N00b was hacking? You can't base it off of him finding you and kill cams.

My opinion... he's clean. Ban should be lifted.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I have another record done on s1 if more gameplay is needed to sort out a final decision.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
How can PwnSauce be this high of a rank in the krew if he fails to ban, this isn't the first time.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
How can PwnSauce be this high of a rank in the krew if he fails to ban, this isn't the first time.

Well, I don't see you making many bans...:troll:

Unless he turned on his hacks for a few rounds, he is a really good, lucky, but clean player.

AVC

Banned
Everyone seemed to have a different story a few weeks ago.

Actually, shipment proves lots. Being a small map, with even only 6 or 7 players, there's always someone in front of you to shoot. Visually. You don't need to go looking in the long grass behind blown up cars to find someone.

I was speccing him in shipment and overgrown, and he was zeroing in on all the other players. He was targetting players that were prone in long grass behind other cover that were totally invisible. If it's not walling, it's graphics exploiting. The times I was not speccing I was hiding. And I was hiding well, and he still found me.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Please explain how he failed? Clearly states that he was talking with AVC while having doubts so really he did the right thing by asking a second opinion. And clearly AVC is backing him up here but you are only targeting PwnSauce. I think if 2 admins think he's hacking he did the right thing by banning him! not saying hes a hacker I never speced him just saying

AVC

Banned
Pwn did the ban, only coz my B3 wasn't working. I mentioned it first, then I went into off-play mode and started looking at him closely

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Well, I don't see you making many bans...:troll:

Unless he turned on his hacks for a few rounds, he is a really good, lucky, but clean player.

I just don't report bans, don't ask me why. B3 made me stop reporting.

- - - Updated - - -

Please explain how he failed? Clearly states that he was talking with AVC while having doubts so really he did the right thing by asking a second opinion. And clearly AVC is backing him up here but you are only targeting PwnSauce. I think if 2 admins think he's hacking he did the right thing by banning him! not saying hes a hacker I never speced him just saying

Pwnsauce failed before, on tito and other people. I think it's weird he didn't "learn" from previous bans. IMO if you ban a wallbanger the 1st time you go out and learn how they play so you wont make the mistake anymore. And banning a tito-like person over 3 times?!...

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
The only reason I've ever accused him of hacking was because I was being raped :LOL:
On Topic: No ban here

PwnSauce

Banned

1. Andy asked for the ban b/c he didn't have privs on the server
2. I agree he has a suspect playing style. I'd support an unban but he might get nailed again by someone else.
3. I've only had 2-3 bad bans in 2.5 years which I think is a pretty good record.
3. Get off my back Daan. It's not easy knowing for certain if a person is cheating with hacks.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Answers on the nrs.

1, It doesn't matter who banned him, you agreed.
2, Ofcourse you should support unban! you made a false ban.
3, Mr. Noob, Tito and {BC}Rotten those are 3 within a month there are prob more.
4, I didn't mean to be rude or anything, It just came to my attention that you made (alot) false bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom