Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I think a poll in this case is completely justified.

Had tito been wallhacking or aimbotting, it would obviously have been an immediate ban with no poll, and probably no hope of appeal for a very long time, if ever.

This isn't some corrupt political organization..... it's just a gaming clan, and we're all trying to run it as best we can.

STFU haters.

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I guess this thread kind of boils down to an argument between those who trust Tito don't hack when he's off screen versus those who doesn't trust him. Maybe we should have an argument about whether we trust him off screen or not rather than about how the Krew is run, its structure and policies and other member's view on the situation.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
To me it comes down to the matter that we can't trust him to respect our rules if he doesn't agree with them. If he can rationalize to himself why he should be able to break some of our rules, sometimes he will. That's just not acceptable and action needs to be taken.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Im following the topic for Three days and two threads of discussion now...IMO its a fkin long time to get rid of a guy who's playing with a downloaded laser add-on "for testing" on our server when he already get caught cheating (even if its a long time ago), who get banned a shitload of time by almost every moderator in the krew (i was good at COD at a point but no one ever suspected me of hacking as much as tito was by ppl), who is suspected by almost every COD4 community of hacking, who can't stand our krew rules (asked to play with his name...he dont care)

But...

He's a cool guy...(who can't stand our rules)

4 negative point against 1...are we still arguing in the wind or what?

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Change my vote to perm ban, I've done more looking into the matter and if he's threatening to the krew that he'll be able to change IP's bla bla bla let him do that then.. We shouldn't get attitude from him when he's the one hacking on our servers.
And like the others said, nobody will trust him apart from Take after this probably.. Just not worth the hassle.

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea, perm ban him. I really really like the dude, but he consistently breaks rules, even if he or anyone else thinks it's justified. Once or twice..... maybe we could see where he's coming from. Not this time.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Freez's voted changed from TB to PB.

TD, i assumed you meant you wanted yours changed as well but i will wait until you confirm it with me.

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Poll WILL close in a few short hours. The outcome WILL decide his fate in the Krew.

All this bickering about what the other people vote for reminds me of the Dem/Rep parties. :smh:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
He won't be banned from the forums i don't think. Unless he decides to stop coming around, which i wouldn't blame him.

I hope people will be good enough to not give him crap. Once this poll ends and the punishment acted upon, let that be the end of that.

Last edited:

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
He won't be banned from the forums i don't think. Unless he decides to stop coming around, which i wouldn't blame him.

I hope people will be good enough to not give him crap. Once this poll ends and the punishment acted upon, let that be the end of that.
yeah right....lmao

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
We have an appeal section. Tito will never be gone for good lol.

Perma ban is the right choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom