Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Well, since this isn't going anywhere in the thread and people are complaining, here's a poll.

Poll closes in 3 days.

EDIT BY Pwn: Sorry Paige but I wanted people to read the arguments for and against ban below and in the hacking thread where this issue first emerged. Not knowing the background story on this will adversely affect voting so please read and make an informed decision.

Last edited by a moderator:

ottoids

KKK's Pecker Checker
Former Krew Member
do nothing??? lol...a hackers is a hacker...even if he is a member that only sais "halu" on mumble... :/

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
I dont know how he was hacking, but one things for sure, I'm not voting PB.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Why is it over the top? Why are we making exceptions for one person?
I voted PermBan. Hackers are Hackers. No two ways about it.

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
He has "tested" this kind of crap before, he said sorry, we forgave him, and now he's "testing" them again. Whatever his side of the story is, he deserves the ban. I guess Stevo would have went apeshit if he was still active, but can you blame him this time?

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
I voted no because as i said i was there in an open discussion about it in shout and don't believe he did it maliciously or secretively. Granted it was stupid and ill advised,but take into account that he live streamed it,if he was trying to use it to his advantage why say anything about it or live stream it? I will agree that the trust factor which was already tenuous will be strained even more now. In this case ,the circumstances are important to know
before passing judgement...

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
He can always make an appeal. I said extended ban. He was honest about what he did. He talked about it in the shout. Even hibred tried to use the laser thing. We're not banning him or anything.

Tito doesn't wallhack, afaik, and I know plenty.

Vote wisely.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
yeah we were talking about it and he was saying it was part of the game,so i went to an empty server and tried the command but it no worky without the download so ,i came to the conclusion that it's a hack and i believe thats when he went to try it and all hell breaketh loose,lol

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I said a Perma ban is over the top because i believe TIto just used it for a short time and wanted to get peoples opinions on it.

I don't think he was trying to deceive us or hide it's use.

However it does kill any trust he had left and everyone will always wonder if he's always using it or used it for an extended period. I guess that's nothing new though.

I also believe Tito doesn't consider it a hack even though his piece of paper rational is kind of weak, it's not TOTALLY baseless. But still very weak.

Last edited:

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I would agree with that, if he said he was just trying it out. Instead he said he sees no issue with him using it. Because it's like paper.

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I'm curious, why did he feel the need to test the hack? Isn't its description on the website clear enough? I feel as if now Tito is just plain messing with us for whatever the reason.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I vote no ban. A tempban, if push comes to shove.

and here's my reasoning:

I voted no because as i said i was there in an open discussion about it in shout and don't believe he did it maliciously or secretively. Granted it was stupid and ill advised,but take into account that he live streamed it,if he was trying to use it to his advantage why say anything about it or live stream it? I will agree that the trust factor which was already tenuous will be strained even more now. In this case ,the circumstances are important to know
before passing judgement...

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I changed Kruebs vote from PB to TB per his request.

I also changed my vote to no as well although if a 1-2 week tempban does happen i have no problems with that either.

The main point for me is i do NOT think he was trying to hide it or deceive anyone.

This is what Tito said to me on Steam. I happen to believe him and what he said pretty much makes sense to me.

Titoezz: my intent wasnt to hack or cheat if i honestly thought it was a hack and wanted to try it out why would i broadcast it to you guys.. would be pretty stupid to do. I just thought it looked fancy and i didn't have to put a piece of paper on my monitor

Titoezz: maybe you don't think its the same, but i see and use it as the exact same..

Titoezz: so yea if you or others whoever decides about that think that deserves a 2 week ban, i don't really have anything to say back.. your servers, your choice

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom