Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Here's how I see it. He fucked up. He's been giving leniency, which I don't particularly agree with to be honest. However, I don't think it was malicious and I think he gets the fucking point. However. If he "tests hacks" or anything else, I want his balls dangling from our banner.

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Thing is Paige, he's "tested" it before. Also, couldn't he have just asked the mods, who will give him an answer that he already knows? And what is wrong with his common sense, the word "hack" can be clearly see in the website's address, and at the bottom of the page, it even says "What you find here is only to be used for fun on your own private servers." If that last line wasn't clear enough of an indicator that the files were considered hacks, even by the author, then he's a colossal dumbass, and as far as I know, he's not, which I see as implications of he knows what he's doing and its consequences, doing it for other purposes less than noble, and intentionally doing it.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I like the way that the thread regarding tito I bumped yesterday was locked and just disappeared.. Seems like some are afraid of the fucking truth in this krew. Everyone should have the opportunity to see everything regarding this so called former super mod. How about posting it back now and ending the coverup..

- - - Updated - - -

Well I want to know what you guys think giving him a temp ban will accomplish?

He's already said (not sure when) that if he gets banned he's got more keycodes and can get past the IP, so IMO this poll is worthless anyways, I'll still stick by my initial vote if it matters which is perm ban.

He's done this once before and now a second time, still gets off and is still around, for me I think he's testing us to see how far we will go until someone hits him with the ban hammer. It's a shame that many times I'll see the shout saying "i love you tito" and all this crap with everything that he's done so far, to be honest people like him is one of the reasons I wanted out of the Mod position...
The last time he pulled this crap he swore to us he'd never do it again and he was told he'd be perma banned

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I like the way that the thread regarding tito I bumped yesterday was locked and just disappeared.. Seems like some are afraid of the fucking truth in this krew. Everyone should have the opportunity to see everything regarding this so called former super mod. How about posting it back now and ending the coverup..

- - - Updated - - -

The last time he pulled this crap he swore to us he'd never do it again and he was told he'd be perma banned

Yea doesn't seem reasonable to delete or move the thread. Locking it sounds reasonable. No use beating that dead horse.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
That "dead horse" contains info pertinent to the present situation. Then it gets called a low brow move by me for wanting everyone to see just who they are defending. Now its making sense. The hacker remains a hacker, the liar is still a liar, just exactly what does he hold over this krew? When is enough considered enough? He is a grade a scumbag. Time to take out the trash and be done with tito once and for all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by Mr.Houston

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
What do you think i voted? Just wondering.

I know what you voted; it wasn't directed specifically at you. It was to everyone who keeps putting their opinions and feelings of tito over what he has done.

When you don't respect the rules, they don't respect you either. Tito obviously has no respect for our rules or those who enforce them so it's time to send him packing.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah that's pretty fked up Houston, and I agree that thread IS part of this convo because it shows what happened before and the responses that go after. "Cover up?", yeah it could be, sure smells like one to me...

Either way he does need to be dealt with, he went from a member to a supermod (in our order) and back to forum member, has hacked twice (that we know of) and is still around. How many other people that have been here done this kind of crap and still was allowed to be here? For me a hack is a hack, doesn't matter what it is or what it does, so why does Tito get special treatment and the other hackers don't? What makes him so much more special than everyone else, it's fkin BS IMO.

But it's my opinion, I'll be surprised if he gets banned. I sure hope this gets closed up soon cause it's going on WAY too long and doing nothing but bringing anger to the Krew, making people mad at each other, is it really worth all this crap for one hacker? (AKA Tito)

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
That is not what I said.

My point was that to revive that dead horse of a thread would be useless. Obviously the information is pertinent and should be discussed HERE, just not in that revived thread, so we know what people are saying about the issue. Better not to have one argument in two places on the forum. So it's good that thread was locked. Hiding the thread from people seems unreasonable to me. That's what I was saying. Stop jumping to conclusions please. No one is out to get you.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
A cover up on a gaming forum? mmmmmmmkay.

There is the thread if anyone feels the need to read it. It's not being hidden. The only posts that were deleted were the bump post and ones subsequent. This was done for good reason. It served no purpose other than to cause further argument and inflame an already inflamed situation. I also received requests from people to close/delete that thread because they felt the same way.

http://krewgaming.com/showthread.php/4756-Titoezz-real-identity?highlight=real+identity

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I don't think anyone is covering up for tito. He's getting either Temp banned or perm banned. I think it should be a month ban.

That or he needs to make an appeal and it better be damn good. (this would be in addition to the temp ban).

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yes its a big cover up. That's why his screens of using a laser were shown to the entire krew.

Fkn ridiculous.

There will be a seperate poll on the ban length. Probably something like 4/6/8/12 weeks or w/e.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
maybe it's time to close Tito's pole before it gets too long........get it?

sorry..had to

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Well fuck it. Change the rules to reflect that hacking is not a permanent ban then. I still wanna know he allowed on our servers as we duscuss his fate. Why did we bother talking about this at all when he was already warned and told before that he'd be gone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by Mr.Houston

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I vote Permanent Ban. Cheating is cheating after all. He's been given a second chance before. And who is to say that Tito wont keep using the cheat after he is unbanned? IMO cheating for any reason should be a permanent ban.

If the poll says "No ban" or "Temp" atleast take some precautions while he is on the server, including using "Titoezz" when he is on the server so we can watch him. Also if he is not perm banned we must keep a very close eye on him just incase. I also think some restrictions should be made on Tito if there is no perm ban.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I gotta say I'm with Houston on this one, fuck it it's not even worth going through all the crap. And of course he'll be allowed on our servers, for me a temp ban is useless and he'll come back and do the same thing again, if you perm ban him he'll get a new keycode and be back anyways, that's what I think.

Anyways I'm done, I'll read the posts more than likely but I'm done talking about it, as long as he's around I won't play on any of the servers with him is all I'll say... (I know big loss huh)

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
He should be banned.

There should be no leniency.

Frootcakes. (Pwn's word).

Really shows how weak this Krew has become.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
We've unbanned people before. You guys were all on their sides then. Even people with pb bans and such.

They say "wah i didn't mean to, it was a long time ago" and we unbanned them...............

If we're going to have standards, they need to be just that......

- - - Updated - - -

I think if the poll says perm ban, then we perm ban, though. Just sayin'

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Yes. That is why we have the appeal system, TD.

Tito needs a timeout.

Should we create polls for all hackers now?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
How weak we've become? Seriously?

Thats about as dumb as saying its a cover up.

Maybe some people don't see a little laser pointer as a true hack, myself included.

Is it really more of an advantage then downloading a cfg file that erases all the grass and bushes and all that? Is that ban worthy? Is level 55 a hack and banworthy b/c it's called "level 55 hack" and it's downloadable?

This is being blown way out of proportion , IMO.

:smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom