Titoezz real identity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
If I remember correctly, Dustyn had the same issue, but got a different, more harsh punishment.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Then i don't think you remembered correctly. Dustyn told me(indirectly in the shout) he was banned because he didn't have the password of a certain kkk server and some guy was pissing him off, so he hacked to make him ragequit.

If i'm right. That something COMPLETELY different.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
You guys both used hacks. How is that different? I don't give a crap if you say you just used it to "test" hacks, why the hell would you pay $10 on hack just to try out? Makes no sense, and I ain't even gonna watch any of your recorded videos. Why? Because you've lied once, how do I know you turned off your hacks and recorded? Tbh, I don't see why the admins are trusting you still. That's just my 2 cents, you go have fun "testing" your hacks and lying to a whole family.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
He didn't pay any amount of money for a hack.

Second, his recording of video can demonstrate his gameplay style and show he wallbangs certain spots which causedpeople to suspect he was hacking the entire time when in fact he was not. When you just adopt the "he's a guilty hacker and will always be one" attitude you get jaded and fail to look at things from all perspectives and make a rational choice. IMO.

Also, the Dustyn thing was totally different.

Rsmudvayne

The Knife King
Former Krew Member
wow srry i probley have no right to post a opion on this meaning im still getting to know all of you guys but i play on s2 every so offten with few of yall and tito has been there i havent seen him do any hacks as i know of ...and sucks steveo left yall he was cool dude maybe you all should have little meeting on this topic with tito and steveo work things out you all seem nice enough :)..just my opion

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
True mud, i'm actually waiting for stevo to reply once more on this topic, hoping we can sort some things out, normally...

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah tits I watched your video and I'd say 75% of the hits you did I already knew about, but you pointed out several at
least I have never caught. Again, it really sucks that all this shit happened cuz once you admit to lying about things,
especially at the beginning, it does make it pretty hard for anyone to trust you again. I believe you did the right thing
in telling everyone that you did what you did though, knowing that you would certainly be scorned for it. I'm not at all
saying that what you did is right, but like I said I know why you did it.

I can say there was only VERY few times that I even suspected that you were hacking, but I think it was just because it was a "shoot
and someone might be there" type thing instead of "knowing" someone was there. I have been accused of wallhacking too just for
randomly shoot at walls where people normally are. And no I wasn't accusing you of hacking on S1 earlier when me, you and D was
on. I was just asking if that's why you shot me where I was.. I've made the same shot more than once in the same spot.

MassNightmare

Resident Assassin and Ex-Member
I have to agree with cent0.Tito the bottom line is u shouldnt have gotten the hack in the first place.If this dude u said was showin ppl
the hack and he was on the server u should have banned him not go get the hack.I'm sry for what has what has happen to u but its ur own damn
fault.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Thanks Dude, I was going to click the "thanks" on the post but it's not there for some reason. I agree too that it doesn't matter why he did it, the fact is that he did and he was in not only a moderator position but super mod, either way maybe he shouldn't be banned from everything but at the least I think he shouldn't be a mod anymore anyways, but apparently mods can hack and still be mods "if" we are doing it for a good reason and confess to it, wtf is that lol...

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
Tito tried to temp ban me on s3 for no reason using voting

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Mass you should first worry bout yourself.And I can promise if someone else had the same problem like tito they would get banned!

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

So why other people get banned and tito don't

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
So is your sig. I was reading it thinking that it was your post and I was thinking..

MassNightmare

This thread is long!
Well clip we're talkin about a great friend and fellow |KKK| member but idk if yall would agree but I think this needs further investigation I mean a confession is one thing but I also think we need to find the guy who talked about the hack that got tito in this mess just my opinion.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
How can you guys believe that Tito used it to test some hack when he obviously had like the biggest lie going on KKK for the longest time? Just cuz he never got caught hacking? Why did he get banned 6 times? I can't see how the Dustyn problem differs from this. They may have used a different way to hack, but they still did it. So all of a sudden, we're all allowed to go into s1 and s2 and use a one man hack for 10 minutes?

MassNightmare

Cent0 I've played with tito before I even specced him a couple times he had no sign of a hack.Thought as I said the matter needs further investigation.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Why did I get banned 6 times? Or however many it was. Tito did prove that hacks for mac just came out. I think you'd have to be retarded to think I was hacking at any point during which people were suspicious, taking that into account.

The fact that there were 6 bans poses an issue that I don't wish to discuss in detail in this thread. Basically, if 6 mods were sure someone was hacking who wasn't, that means there are either people getting banned who shouldn't be or tito was really hacking.

But also, the fact that so many of our members are responding in this way makes something very clear. Tito has set a bad example. What are we gonna do about it? I mean basically, are we saying that if a mod is a good enough guy, smart enough, does a good enoguh job, some of the rules shouldn't really have to apply to them.... like "well it's okay if I use this hack because it won't hurt anyone and no one will know" or "I needed to know if this guy was hacking so I got a wallhack to spec him and find proof" ? For me it is the opposite, as I assume it is for many other people: One of the very reasons I make EVERY effort to not break ANY rules is BECAUSE I am a moderator. I know it's just a gaming clan, but that is hardly taking things too seriously. It is just TOO EASY to follow all of our rules, tell the truth, and try to be respectful and courteous.

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

To clear something up...... conerning the six bans, I was trying to make the point that while those 6 bans SHOULD have been proof that Tito was indeed a dirty little hacker, they do not, and that is a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom