Titoezz real identity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Hey everyone,

Lately things have been pretty difficult for me, especially 1 thing, and that's keeping a secret from all of you.
I honestly hope i won't get anyone real mad at me because of this, and i also wanted to point out that i like and have respect for all of you guys.
Lets get started;

My name is Titus, i'm from Amstelveen, a city just under Amsterdam, 17 years old, im straight, dating a girl for almost 2 years now.
I joined this clan because TakeAway asked me to, said i was 34 because i would get Moderator status faster, said i was gay because it was a nice addition to my personality.

I just wanted to tell all you guys because of 2 reasons;

I got pretty fed up with lying to all of you, most of you guys have become serious friends of mine who i talk and play with daily. I just couldn't handle hiding it any longer.

I'm also confessing because i got "caught". There is someone in the krew who i talk to very much and is a real good friend of mine, he knows very much about me and has been knowing this all for a pretty long time.
A few days ago he saw all the fuss about me hacking, more and more people were getting mad at me because of that. He, one of the 2 people in this krew that really know me, told others my real identity and said i really wasn't hacking.

Things went pretty fast after that, talked with Damage for a long time and he told me to make a thread, which i was thinking about a couple of weeks ago already. So here it is.

Every single one of you, i am honestly sorry if i did any harm to you with telling you all these lies. I really didn't mean it that way.

By this i'm also pointing out about the hacking, not that anyone of you will believe me now, but i really am not hacking. At all.
I will record every single game i play from now on, will be taking screenshots whenever you guys ask me to, i'll make video's with a camera showing my screen, etc etc.

I will be doing all i can to keep you guys from hating me, because of the hacking, and because of the lying.

I'm sorry.

Titus/Titoezz.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I just ask that everyone not flame Titus too much here. Yes, he made a mistake but he has come clean about it. I think Titus is a good kid who just got caught up in something and didn't know what to do about it.

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Wait Im confused but hey man I never hated you I never thought you hacked and the people did think you hacked GTFO!

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Wait, so can I still call you TiTz? :happy: No problem, we all make mistakes, and it's the people who fess up to their mistakes that are forgiven and become successful in life.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
When Wally told us a crew member was gay I thought he meant Code...Took alot to fess up kid.. Glad ya did.. Now let's all just forgive and forget, well after we bust yer stones a bit of course...lol

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
Awwww I'm 52 Can I be Mod? Anyways Its ok that you come clean now because you won't feel like your hiding something:cool:

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Well, better now than never!
All good man, as Dee said, let's not flame Tito too much. :D

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
How could you Titoezz! Just kidding I didn't even know this was going on. Psh shows how active I am.

HBeta

Master Sergeant
no problem, little boy :D
now go change your profile accordingly

who came up with the name peter and why did you call yourself matsoe matsoe if you're not gay? :giggle:

and TakeAway, this was your last straw, YOU'RE BANNED :shooting:

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
so this was not you?

[7/20/2011 2:35:58 PM] Titus: Why?
[7/20/2011 2:36:13 PM] Titus: I have a wallhack, for mac
[7/20/2011 2:36:28 PM] Titus: + laser, no recoil, sv_cheats bypass, nospread
[7/20/2011 2:36:40 PM] Titus: Permanent UAV, auto golden guns and level 55
[7/20/2011 2:36:53 PM] Stewie XD: hacking is gay
[7/20/2011 2:36:56 PM] Titus: i know
[7/20/2011 2:37:00 PM] Titus: but someone made it
[7/20/2011 2:37:03 PM] Titus: and i wanna test it
[7/20/2011 2:37:10 PM] Titus: but im not going to on s1
[7/20/2011 2:37:18 PM] Titus: and i dont have the balls to go on s3 lol
[7/20/2011 2:37:24 PM] Titus: so thats why i wanna test it with you on s2
[7/20/2011 2:37:54 PM] Stewie XD: No
[7/20/2011 2:37:58 PM] Stewie XD: Sorry
[7/20/2011 2:38:00 PM] Stewie XD: I will not let u test hacking
[7/20/2011 2:38:14 PM] Titus: ...
[7/20/2011 2:38:37 PM] Titus: i was planning to make a post about it
[7/20/2011 2:38:43 PM] Titus: so people know it IS possible now
[7/20/2011 2:38:54 PM] Titus: but i have to test it first, since there are no screenshots or videos on the internet
[7/20/2011 2:39:00 PM] Titus: and i wanna know if it actually works
[7/20/2011 2:44:41 PM] Stewie XD: -.-

fucken hacker peice of shit I quit you guys have fun with your liar peice of shit hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom