Titoezz real identity

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Tony, you are so ban happy. Please please please stop yelling at people at accusing them of breaking rules and causing such fuss.

---------- Post added at 05:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

If only titoezz's real identity was like Batman or something cool. Not some 17 year old dutch kid who is too good at cod4 :p

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Yeah, Tit you had this one coming..

To make things clear, I knew Titus was lying, I didn't tell this because Titus is a friend of me. I know Titus via the son a neighbor of me, he's about his age and went to school with him... The parents of this kid went away on vacation and asked me to keep an eye on him. Since I know them pretty good I said OK. so I went to their house to see if every thing was alright. This is when I met Titus... Frank (The son) had some friends over and I began to talk with them. I told the boys that I was playing Call Of Duty, Since Titus was also a mac person he asked if he could run COD on his mac, yes I said.

Since then I have played a couple of times with Titus, I was amazed by his clicking speed and tap tap skills. I also talk a lot to Titus via MSN so I trust him.

Titus is a cool kid, he's smart for his age and knows a lot about mac. Titus doesn't smoke weed and he's not homosexual. If Titus was a lair he would've kept lying. There were a couple of time that he came to me saying he couldn't take it anymore and wanted to tell you guys and so did he.

About the hacking, yes he owned hacks, did he use them against players/members? No. He was just curious like all of us. Again,

TITUS DOESN'T HACK!!

If Titus gets any punishment, I deserve it too. Titus asked me when he made his intro if he could be older, because I told him you had to be mature to be a moderator. So when he asked me I said: "sure why not, they wont figure it out.."

Don't go to hard on him, we all make mistake and the wrong choices.

-Daan/TakeAway

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea, you do deserve to be reprimanded, too.

I don't think any of the reasonable people talking about demoting tito think of it as punishment.

There are lots of reasons why there needs to be administrative action after this, the least of which is punishment.

Tito would have kept this shit up had none of this suspicion surrounding him came up. Whether he would have or not, he decided to extend this lie for literally hundreds of days. I mean, I think we are beating a dead horse here listing the reasons of why and how what he did was unacceptable.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Also, now that the apologies are all on the table and people have either accepted them or ragequit the krew, it's time for everyone to stop kissing ass/making posts like "if tito dies i must die too!"

It's heroic... but unhelpful.

Take, you also did not hack, and regardless of the fact that you told him that it was okay, he was the one who actually did all this shit. But yea..... maybe you should be demoted if that's how you feel.

I mean it would be very nice and all to say "well, at least the boys learned there lesson," but for one, there hasn't been any lesson teaching moment, accept that tito was like "ohhhh FUCK." This is no disney movie. We can internet cry on each others shoulders all we want and make as much drama as we want. It's not about giving out punishment, it's about not having mods we can't be positive aren't going to hack, break the rules in any way, lie completely about their identitiy to EVERYONE for hundreds of days, set good examples...etc.

Tito was a good mod, except that he set one of the worst possible examples and made us look like fools... to the point that the krew kiddies are out for his blood. It's not about punishment, it's about doing the right thing both ethically and (more than that) LOGICALLY TO MAKE KKK WORK THE BEST given all the things that have been mentioned.

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
I guess I was kinda harsh on him and I shouldn't have said anything without knowing what was going on in the first place.
Titoezz, sorry about that. I see your side now. I retract my agreement with Blu.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Everyone... let's just hug and kiss and make up. Then maybe we can ram each other's asses and have a tea party. :ghey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom