[SOLVED] Unban me plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
He's just a regular hacker who happened to be on our forum, I bet alot of hackers are like him. Those hackers like him only don't get the chance to get unbanned because they are not on our forum.

I know he's all n00b-skilled, supper sorry and saying he wont do it again.. But look at it from his side, he knew he was hacking, he knew it wasn't allowed and he knew the consequences... He took the risk and got banned. You were wrong and you know it.

PS, If you really wanted to be a member, why didn't you hide it better? As far as I know you didn't really hide it.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Well Hell.. Lets give all the Hackers Tags, especially if they are nice guys.. BTW nice guys dont hack, dumbass, loser, thieves hack. Not only did this hacker cheat us but he cheated our players.. You all sound like a bunch of pansies

AVC

Banned
You all sound like a bunch of pansies

Here is a screenshot taken at the last scrim.

Luckily, I wasn't there.

But what I'm saying is. if the guy was a regular (this guy was not), and he admittied his mistake (or a fellow member had a word, and he then admitted) then we could give a second chance.

Getting busted, denying it, having a ton of proof shoved in your face, THEN admitting it, means "bye bye".

So. Bye bye!

Oh yeah, the screenshot:

dsc_0533c.jpg

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Houston, as a father, I would think you'd know that people make mistakes. Let's not be so quick to condemn each other. Of course, in cases like these, you must live with the consequences.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Dude if I caught Nick hacking i would beat the hell out of him ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by ThePeaceMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom