[SOLVED] Unban me plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
A week is ridiculous. He hacked. There are plenty of cod4 servers.

A forum ban isn't warranted. Neither is hostility, IMO, but you guys will have your own opinions of the guy.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Give him..say 2 weeks forum ban, and month server ban. He admitted it, and was a nice guy.... Wait no maybe 2 months? Naa I think month is fine

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
I say fuck him. He knew it was against the rules and he did it anyway. I hate liars. As much as i like him b4 this, i dont think he deserves anything. Fuckin liars and cheaters need to die. They are makin this world a very crappy place.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
IMO, a month, maybe 2 would be sufficient, it is clear that even though he knows that we know he was hacking, he is still coming onto the forums, and he is nice.

What I want to ask is Why? why WH?

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
You didnt hide it very well. EVERY SINGLE staff member knew it. Good job Joe :D

MassNightmare

Resident Assassin and Ex-Member
IMO, a month, maybe 2 would be sufficient, it is clear that even though he knows that we know he was hacking, he is still coming onto the forums, and he is nice.

What I want to ask is Why? why WH?
Well its because well I suck when it comes to games like cod4,mw2,blops and games like
that no matter how much I love playing I just could get a kill to save my life.I have a greater death ratio then I did kill ratio so I caved in
started doing what even I said sucked.I can't give a straight answer to why I started just to know I still think hackin is gay.

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
I think he has earned a second chance so if it will come to a vote I'll be on your side man.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Thanks for admitting it Mass, it was kinda obvious so no other way around it. Anyway i don't really wanna say anything about the unban time.
It was your own fault and you know that it's not allowed, period.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Well its because well I suck when it comes to games like cod4,mw2,blops and games like
that no matter how much I love playing I just could get a kill to save my life.I have a greater death ratio then I did kill ratio so I caved in
started doing what even I said sucked.I can't give a straight answer to why I started just to know I still think hackin is gay.
I suck at them too but I dont hack.. Poor excuse

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

I think he has earned a second chance so if it will come to a vote I'll be on your side man.

He hasnt "earned" shit...

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
You know... I've banned a lot of nice hackers, I didn't speak to them but I'm sure they were nice guys in real life.. They didn't got the chance to get back on our servers. I think the ban should stay, you knew the rules and you didn't obey them... That was your choice.

IF you get a second chance I think the ban would stay for at least 6 months to a year...

Last edited:

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Hacking is the biggest "crime" you can commit on a server and it's players. We are here to have fun, plain and simple, not worry whether some fucktard is gonna steal our game from us because he decides to make the conscious decision to cheat

Hacker = :poop::poop:

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

BTW Joe... Nice Job!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
He earned a ban. The only thing that will decide whether he gets a second chance or not is our mercy.

As far as I am concerned, MassNightmare finds himself in a set of circumstances that suck, but he brought them upon himself. There is really no reason to unban him except that he is a nice guy.

For me, even nice guys get unbanned months and months from now. We don't do the "time-out chair" for hackers here.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
There is no logical reason to unban at a later undecided date, it would just be a choice. If a vote is held, odds are that another argument like the one over gradalis will happen, and we do not want that.

IMO if less than 90% of votes are to unban at a later date, then it isn't worth it. Choosing to hack because you aren't good at a game is just pathetic. >.<

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Why would there be an argument? There are no provisions in any KKK rules or documents saying anything about us having to unban someone who is (this is indisputable here, guys) guilty of hacking multiple times on our servers and then lying about it. Any argument on that point would be futile and embarrassing.

Furthermore, unbanning this guy just because we like him is going to set a precedent we in no way will want later, and it will cause many grumbles later on when someone's friend gets banned or something and they come back and point at this instance (should we unban him) and use it as precedent.

Lert's be reasonable. We're not bashing the guy. We gave him WAY more attention and time than we do other hackers. We have already given him what he is owed.... our concern and direct attention. No unbanning please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom