[SOLVED] Unban me plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
Joe can you instead of posting the raw demos record them and upload them to youtube or something? CoD4 Demos are a pain on my computer.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
We recorded them via demos for a reason, Epic... So we didn't have to upload all the demos to YT m(

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
On a busy server, it isn't. Shots being fired muffle foot steps almost completely.

The end result isn't good for you, Mass. Basically, you were under a microscope the last couple days. Once we had more demos, the trigger was pulled. I would of wanted more demos but what we have is good.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Honestly it would have been a waste of time to wait and get more demo's, mainly due to the fact that players kept complaining and leaving. After I banned him the server went from 8 players to 17 players in no time.

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
I just downloaded and watched the demo.
Honestly Mass, I put it below you to be a cheater. I really want to believe you aren't cheating. Some of those things that I saw in the video can be legitimately done with enough skill and time spent on the map. But a few of the things were just too inhuman. Sorry bro, but GTFO.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Well, grey was wrong about the footsteps.... so what?

You still cheated. And i guess that means now you're also a liar.

So this is where you gtfo.

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

Lockin' dis shit up, boss.

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

Lockin' dis shit up, boss?

Don't really think us mere mortal regular moderators should lock the ban appeals :giggle:

Or can I >.> <.<

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Lockin' dis shit up, boss?

Don't really think us mere mortal regular moderators should lock the ban appeals :giggle:

Or can I >.> <.<

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

Why can"t i edit posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------

[03:35] TheDude: MassNightmare at this point you are pretty much banned.
[03:36] TheDude: But if you admit it maybe people here won' be so pissed at you and we can movefrom there
[03:36] T0nyZh0u: I've speced him and he is 100 wall hacking
[03:36] T0nyZh0u: he shoots before he sees
[03:37] MassNightmare: ok i did wallhack there i said it but it doesnt matter anymore i will always be a loser

Re-openning thread, boss -_-..... This is what happens when TheDude gets an idea >.>

PwnSauce

Banned
Guys this is my first appeal which i didnt even believe i would make but I got banned from s1 for wh but i dont nor have i ever hacked before.Joe Mamma said he had video of me wh but i never hack plus he even said I dont hack so why would he ban me.I just hope this
fixed soon.It was 11:50 at the time i was kicked t0nyzhou,grey_fox,citychild were on at the time.

observed on shout. Hmm. hacking AND lying, an excellent combination getting yourself banned from everything we do.
[03:37] MassNightmare: ok i did wallhack there i said it but it doesnt matter anymore i will always be a loser

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
GUys heres proff will he get a another chance?
ScreenShot2011-07-26at33758PM.png

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

HAha i beat you thedude

MassNightmare

Resident Assassin and Ex-Member
So i admit to doing it.It doesnt matter.The reason I was nice is because I really am a nice guy.Even though i was hackin I will always be
a nice guy hacking or not which i will never do again.And I say that because I never go back on what I say.So if yall think anyless of me
I deserve it but I hope yall could somehow forgive me but I dont think thats possible.

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
Uhh If we do I bet we are gonna have a another long poll and fights! lol VERY FAIR pwn

Last edited:

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Honestly I would give you a 2nd chance but I think you need a little ban time so you can learn your lesson. But thats up to the admin

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Prob more than that. But the fact that he admitted it might help him stay at least on the forum. But from servers, no one can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom