[SOLVED] Unban me plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

MassNightmare

Resident Assassin and Ex-Member
Guys this is my first appeal which i didnt even believe i would make but I got banned from s1 for wh but i dont nor have i ever hacked before.Joe Mamma said he had video of me wh but i never hack plus he even said I dont hack so why would he ban me.I just hope this
fixed soon.It was 11:50 at the time i was kicked t0nyzhou,grey_fox,citychild were on at the time.

Miles

Private First Class
cant belive it dude, though u were a great friend, but you wh. that explains why you alwase win...

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I believe I made the right decision, not only did I think you were hacking, but so did tony after specing you for a while. Not to mention a few other players online that were complaining about your hack. Sorry kid, but as the saying goes... "You fucked up". I will upload some videos here soon even though we already have a nice gallery of your fine work in our possession.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Listen, if you admit to it maybe the other mods will let you off a little easier. Maybe you will get banned for a little while and we will let you back. I can't guarantee anything though. I'm sorry kid.

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
I told you he was! After i said he was you told me to stfu! Anyways he was wh but hid it well And i aslo have vids too

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I told you to stfu because I didn't want him to turn it off while I was recording the video. Sorry tony

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
http://uppit.com/t7h14n8y2isk/demos.zip

Videos, the first clip he was very careful, but he did mess up a few times. 2nd clip is hax hax hax hax on almost every guy. Good luck mass, it felt really bad banning you, but after careful evaluation, you are just like all of the other hackers. Take care buddy.

MassNightmare

Resident Assassin and Ex-Member
I looked at the videos and joe each of ur videos start after i put up the uav so there is no proof of me wh.

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Well I am sorry Mass . . . Unfortunately, I am going to have to agree with Joe. After watching all the footage, and weighing the evidence, I am in agreement.

Not only are there videos showing pre-firing . . . but it's to noisy of a map to listen for footsteps, and the UAV thing has been ruled out. Not to mention, Joe has pretty good judgement as a mod since he's been doing it a while.

Sorry man.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
I haven't watched the video yet, but you're lying about the footsteps. You can't hear anything on s1

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Well I am sorry Mass . . . Unfortunately, I am going to have to agree with Joe. After watching all the footage, and weighing the evidence, I am in agreement.

Not only are there videos showing pre-firing . . . but it's to noisy of a map to listen for footsteps, and the UAV thing has been ruled out. Not to mention, Joe has pretty good judgement as a mod since he's been doing it a while.

Sorry man.

Hey man I really appreciate your comment about my judgement, makes a fellow mod feel good lol.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
4 C4's. Decision was made prior to joes ban anyway. You're gone Nightmare, as far as I know. Sorry, dude.

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

You can hear footsteps on server 1.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
You can hear footsteps on S1. Granted not as clear but you REALLY have to be close to the person if the server has numerous people.

Mass, we have a few more demos also, and I'm sure they'll get posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom