• Keep the ban!

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Gangbangers are pretty much of a single mindset. Totally different.

Thanks about my sig Mike.

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I agree with WaLLy about Stevo's threat to leave the krew if he doesn't get his way. Has this guy that you are talking about Stevo been on the forum to request that the ban be lifted? If he has then I will vote to unban but if he hasn't, then the server must not be that important to him and he probably moved on which is cool. Anyways, I'll vote based on that.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
No I'm not trying to get thanked that way I'm just amazed))) and about sig i really think it's nice I'm not that stupid to try to get thanked like that but I ofcourse like when others thanks what I wrote if it really deserves "thanks"

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I would say that Gradalis would have to leave TWD to come on our servers. This isn't comparable to an issue of family as you cannot choose who your family is. Even though he is IN-ARGUABLY culpable for joining the clan in the first place, you can't really hold him accountable for the actions of his clan when he obviously just joined and wasn't involved.

This poll is only happening, johnny, because the guy came back and appealed his ban. So we are merely discussing it. I don't see how that makes us have a "hard on" for this guy. Also, I don't think thinking in those terms about these kinds of matters is constructive.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
omg, fid you aall forget thar we banned all clanmemebrrs wgen caughy recruiting?Why dint you guys just lift tge ban as a whole and let all the other TWDs go

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
It would be having a "Hard on" for him at this point because there are 3 other threads about this subject. Then you have MikeK who wont shut up about him at all. everytime i see that kid on here he is talkin about gradalis at some point.

Another thing, when the hell did this guy join TWD? seem half of you think it was recently and half of you think it was along time ago. Some think he joined because the other TWD guys were kicking him and others think He has been part of that clan so long theres no way to tell. I think you guys should get your stories straight. Now you guys are sayin that as long as he leaves that clan then lift the ban. I havent seen him say anything or post anything saying that he was going to do that or he was even interested in doing.

You guys are making a huge deal about him being a regular on our server and I dont see that mattering very much. We have banned people that have played a hell of lot more on our servers then he ever will. Where were all you guys then?

At this point nothing anyone says is really constructive. Everything that can be said has been said and guess what, ppl are still arguing. I say fuck him, delete these threads and forget about all of it.

Gradalis

Private First Class
1) joined TWD recently while playing in sniper servers.
2) didnt recruit in your server.
3) not planning to leave coz of unbanning in server(dont think its good reason to leave any clan).
4) questions?

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Okay well keep the ban then, simple as that.. Good luck in life Pleery/Gradalis, was nice playing with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom