• Keep the ban!

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
So Wally you are saying that you are happy to keep gradalis banned even if it means losing one of the more active mods?

I think it is clear that gradalis was not one of the ringleaders, and the rule is not against being in a clan. It is against recruiting on our servers.

Cent0 is building this up as if it were a clan vs clan vendetta.

Ban the people who are caught recruiting (like d33p blue) and do not ban the rest.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Since the beginning of KKK, we banned all clans that recruited on our servers.I even went to to the old KKK site before, and Wally choose to unban the whole clan. We have alwaysbanned the wholeclan. Recruiter or not, like someone360 said, they did agree with d33p blue by pressing F1 to kick unwanted people and as d33p said himself, to "test" people they were recruiting. Deepblue said they were using th eserver to test new members, and members mustve helped, they were basically the only people on the servers cuz they kicked non TWD members. I ain't starting a clan vendetta, I'm juststicking to my side of the argumentand defending it. Gow does it not make sense stevo?

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

And when did a mod say he'll leave... Huh?

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
So Wally you are saying that you are happy to keep gradalis banned even if it means losing one of the more active mods?

I think it is clear that gradalis was not one of the ringleaders, and the rule is not against being in a clan. It is against recruiting on our servers.

Cent0 is building this up as if it were a clan vs clan vendetta.

Ban the people who are caught recruiting (like d33p blue) and do not ban the rest.

Well if he decides to leave, thats his option.

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
He joined a clan that clearly recruits on another clan's server.

You say that "He was really nice," it doesn't matter and isn't a way to get un-banned. He agreed to get recruited, he knew that it wasn't allowed. It's an unwritten rule that everybody knows without further explaining.

"But he wasn't the one vote-kicking." Doesn't matter, he agreed to kick other players by pressing F1 even after multipler warnings, kicks and temp-bans. I say keep the ban.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
If no one saw him recruiting we just can't assume he was. We don't have any proof that he actually broke a rule, so yeah unjust punishment.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Just because I voted no doesn't mean it'll be the last call. I'm not liking the poll at this time but I'll respect the end results.

So if "unban" wins you will?

Read my response again.

He threatened to leave if the ban doesn't get lifted. What kind of logic is that?

Stevo, if you're gonna get your panties in a wad every time things don't go your way, you really some help.

I'll clarify one more time... Whatever the outcome of the poll, will be the final say. Does that appease to everyone? :rolleyes:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
"When ones cut, you all bleed". Football team quote, but in this case, give the lad a chance. And WaLLY.....Your just my honey bunches of oats right now.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Your just my honey bunches of oats right now.

ah, what the hell.. Me too!

honey.jpg

:giggle:

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I'm looking at it this way..
This isn't the 1st time this happened..

We were at one time banning all players with xX--Xx tags for hacking, we decided that was silly and stopped doing this..

There were clans at other times we were watching as well..

We shouldn't be punishing a player for the sins of someone else..

Let's lift the ban, keep an eye on the guy and see what happens..

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
This should be decided by the staff.

Why is this poll open to everyone? I mean it's a nice issue to talk about with the rest of the krew, as it is very important. There is a reason we have a staff, though.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
i say keep the ban. It was his choice to join the clan of douchebags who recruit on our server. even though he may have done nothing, it was still their CLAN'S decision to get themselves banned.

felon

Former Krew Member
Did anyone actually see gradalis vote in a votekick? Or did he simply join them so that he wouldn't be kicked?

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
33 posts on whether to unban or keep a ban on someone who didn't do anything else than joining the wrong clan...

Can Gradalis please get unbanned if:

• He quits TWD
• Does nothing wrong in the coming YEAR atleast
• Just sticks to our rules and quits hanging out with the bad guys.

If he agrees unban, if he has any doubt about the rules, don't do anything leave the ban, we want people that are sure of what they do.

I really hope this will get "[SOLVED]" as quick as possible, this is insane..

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
If you have a cousin who goes out and murders someone, that doesn't always make you the bad guy for having an idiot cousin. I don't know much about this guy other than hes in TWD, but if he's never broken a rule he should probably be unbanned. The TWD issue it seems was just one or two bad apples. Maybe clan wide ban is a bit harsh, despite what i said previously.

If he is unbanned, it should come with the stipulation that if any form of recruiting takes place again it's a clan wide ban and all appeals will be denied immediately. I'm usually not one to paint someone guilty by association.

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
your looking at it wrong damage. I doubt gradalis is cousins with these guys. It is more like a gang. If a bunch of crips came and beat the shit out of you and robbed you, would you really trust there gangbanger buddies?

felon

Former Krew Member
I'm sure he would happily leave TWD to get unbanned, as IMO I think he only joined so that they would stop kicking him.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
What the he'll XD 517 and Damage reputed what I have said like 5 times in other words and I got none thanks or smth like "yes I agree with mike" ....

Ps " nice sig Damage )))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom