• Keep the ban!

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Well ive been talking to Gradilis and he has agreed to forget all this and move on, the reason being he dosent like the fact that we are all arguing over him, and wants the krew members to stay friends. You guys who hate this guy can move on with your life and not have to worry about a clan that has no website, no servers and a small amount of members recruiting for who knows what. I thank everyone who supported this guy you all did the right thing, we dont live in a perfect world and people get punished for doing nothing!! its sad to see you go Gradilis but I thanks you also for trying to bring peace to the krew!

Slaya

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
He was in the clanTheyre all dipshits, recruiting on our servers

Why not just unban all the fucking TWD members while yer at itThat's just fucking insaneHow do you know Gradalis did not recruit when no one was on?

Yeah questionGet the fuck OUT and getoffQuestion?Gtfo

Fuck fuck fuck, shit shit shit, I can cuss too. You don't even know this person. He is one of the nicest gamers I have ever met and doesn't want to cause anyone trouble, and you hate him right away. Also like 2 or 3 of them are causing all the problems in the clan. And cent0, how do you know that he wasss recruiting in the first place when no one was on?

Last edited:

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
Remove the ban. Just because one idiot from a clan decides to recruit doesn't mean the entire other clan does it. I think the ban shouldn't have been so in the first place. Yes, watch *TWD*, but do not automatically ban their clan. I can say that I will be watching anyone with tags in the servers and we should all do so.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Since when did cussing mean that we hate?Nice gamer or not, this is getting fucking retarded.Slaya how do you know he DIDN'T recruit?I respect the fact that you're defending your friend, but anyone can lie.It's not that hard to say something that isn't true.If he didn't want to cause us problems how come he didn't stop TWD from recruiting in the first placeOr better yet, not join TWD in the first place and get bannedSimple as that.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Cent0 just drop it we both know the guy and hes done nothing wrong, move on with your life man, TWD does not even have a website, does not have servers and has maybe 7 members.

how do we really know this isnt you and that you where lying to us Cent0?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Since when did cussing mean that we hate?Nice gamer or not, this is getting fucking retarded.Slaya how do you know he DIDN'T recruit?I respect the fact that you're defending your friend, but anyone can lie.It's not that hard to say something that isn't true.If he didn't want to cause us problems how come he didn't stop TWD from recruiting in the first placeOr better yet, not join TWD in the first place and get bannedSimple as that.

We don't ban people for joining other clans, and that's all he did, join the TWD clan. Yes people are capable of lying, but they're also capable to tell the truth, since this is the internet and there is no way to know if he's lying or telling the truth. So you can't just assume the worst in people. Also since we don't have any hard evidence that he was recruiting on the servers; we would basically be banning him for no reason except that he joined a clan.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Some of you people need to grow up, stop making this some glorious battle for the oppressed, and learn how the world works. Ban stays.

You aren't even arguing practicality, just idealistic bullshit.

This is what happens when the poll and thread are open to the entire site.

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Also, concerning this cousin thing, that is irrelevant. Completely. If you have a kid, you are responsible for him/her as the parent. Too bad that situation is ALSO unrelated.

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Also, like I said, we should have waited a little while for the dust to clear on this ban. Otherwise we get our crowd that posts too quick and flip floppy that comes in and we end up banning and unbanning people left and right per their decisions.

If I must vote now, the ban stays.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Whats wrong with you people? havent you read my post the guy dosent want to be unbanned problem solved thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom