• Keep the ban!

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
ok so ive made a poll for this guy to see everyones input on Gradalis. I feel bad for him and no really helping him out. This guy has honestly been playing our servers for a long time and has never broken a rule, I agree that hes friends ban should stay since he did the crime. I vote to unban this guy!

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Keep the banYou can't just unban someone just cuz he use to play on the servers for a long time.He chose tO get recruited.Who knows, he may gave recruited himself.Keep the ban I say.

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
I choose to unban!What if you joined a clan that you taught was good and someone commited a crime and you could never play at you favorite server?How would you feel?

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Hes been in that clan for a while Cent0 thats nothing new im pretty sure when I first met him he was in that clan, I see nothing wrong with s1 players joining other clans they can do as they please, as long as there not recruiting on our servers and I can say hes never broke a rule on our server. What im getting from Cent0s post is that he wants to keep the ban because he never joined our clan thats just stupid, people are allowed to freely do what they want as long as they follow the rules and this guy has followed all our rules

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Unban!

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

Unban! There is no rule to ban because someone is in a clan

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Cent0 stop bashing people you dont even know, hes done nothing wrong so move on

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
You guys are forgetting why we ban all the clan embers when they recruit on our servers

mohammed

Banned
My 2 cents in this, I believe the ban to the TWD clan was correct, not only recruiting but also kick ppl from S3.
If Gradalis is aloud on the KKK-servers then without the tags, otherwise the ban looks stupid.
You did ban the clan as hole , making a statement that they crossed the line. making exeption for one of them makes the statement worthless.
(i have nothing against gradalis personal and hope to see him back without the tags soon again)

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
This whole thing is starting to piss me off, if people arent allowed chances then wtf i am I doing here????? and a plus this guy never broke a rule if he goes I go also screw it, I try to help people out here and I get shit on every time!!!!!

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
I'm always at the same citation appeals only works if mods banned wrong guy if so we don't need the section at all because appeals fail all the time if the mod bans the wrong guy he can easily pm to Wally that's enough I can't understand which rule Gradalis broke explain it to me and stevo and we"ll stop with Grad!!! The thIng he joined twd is bad but we can't make ppl decide which clan to join and we can't punish them for their choice only when they brake our rules! At the time our mods banned him there was no KKK rule to punish for being in other clans and we don't have it now the voting is 7:2!!!!! LIFT THE BAN!!!!

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I vote to unban. Will actuallly vote when i get home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by ThePeaceMaker

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
This whole thing is starting to piss me off, if people arent allowed chances then wtf i am I doing here????? and a plus this guy never broke a rule if he goes I go also screw it, I try to help people out here and I get shit on every time!!!!!
Perfect logic, stevo.I voted no. Do I need to say more?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Just because I voted no doesn't mean it'll be the last call. I'm not liking the poll at this time but I'll respect the end results.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Why not just unban all the fucking TWD members while yer at itThat's just fucking insaneHow do you know Gradalis did not recruit when no one was on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom