K3 Promod Team (Everyone Read)

What do you think about having a Krew Promod team? (READ ALL CHOICES)

• I don't feel there should be a Krew promod team.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hultsy

Corporal
|K3| Member
@Lola When i have some time during the week i can help you out, i have quite a bit of work tonight so i won't be able to today.

Lola

Caribbean Pirate
|K3| Member
@Lola When i have some time during the week i can help you out, i have quite a bit of work tonight so i won't be able to today.
Awesome! Yes definitely not tonight Miss Lola is getting her sleep, but we can do this week. Let me know when you can :)

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
i would actully love to participate in this. but i dont have pb :(, and i cant seem to figure out how to install it on cod 4, despite that it works on every other game.

also, even if i manage to get pb it still could happen that it bans me for the lvl 55 hack i used a couple of years ago after my account got reset. i dont understand why we have pb on promod anyways, we have mods.

help pls

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
So for a guy like me, who knows next to nothing about promod, what is it exactly? From what I've played and seen, it looks a lot like Counter Strike

CoD4 with everything removed that was deemed to have too many random variables involved to allow for real competitive play. So a lot of the things that get abused got removed. Also, the game was made much smaller to make it easier to control those variables. Less weapons available to use, no perk options. Standardized play, basically. Removing as much "luck" from the game as possible. It also means a lot of cool, fun stuff is gone, like the perk system and a bunch of loadout option, but those things got in the way of making the game competition-ready.

Hultsy

Corporal
|K3| Member
@theGenius Currently we aren't separating EU and US. So the team includes both european and US players. If you would like to be added to the back up team, the secondary team, or a primary backup for the primary team, please let me know :).

@PrestoN I have made a section for promod coaches. You have been added.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
@theGenius Currently we aren't separating EU and US. So the team includes both european and US players. If you would like to be added to the back up team, the secondary team, or a primary backup for the primary team, please let me know :).

@PrestoN I have made a section for promod coaches. You have been added.
just get me in the noob team, i need to practise this for a bit, i also need a mic!

if i get this right, the primary and secondary team are competing against each other right?

Hultsy

Corporal
|K3| Member
@theGenius No, the teams are just for different things. I believe that the secondary team is compiled of more casual style players, and the primary team is the more hardcore promod players that play almost everyday.

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
If I coach you, you'll be a finely tuned killing machine in no time. Kappa

If we did get 10 people though, pugs while I coach could work super well.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Y'all think it's funny. I'll be best player NA.

OT: I won't understand it for a while. Strafes will be very wonky.

Top Bottom