K3 Promod Team (Everyone Read)

What do you think about having a Krew Promod team? (READ ALL CHOICES)

• I don't feel there should be a Krew promod team.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hultsy

Corporal
|K3| Member
Currently i was thinking about assembling a group of 5 people for a K3 promod team. This team will be dedicated to scrimming with the Krews tags (With @WaLLy 's permission). For this team to be effective we will need members that are online often (at nights mostly), Active on the forums, and active on Team speak. Team speak is a very essential part of scrimming because of the communication aspect of scrims.

This is not only for the promod players within the Krew! If you are interested in getting into the promod scene you will be able to attend our practices, learn what we know, and even be a player when scrimming! There's always room for more than 1 team :)

I was also thinking that we would have multiple teams if enough people are interested. For this i am asking that i have exclusive permission (Except @WaLLy ) for forming teams, making decisions about the teams, assigning team leaders, etc..

Current members I believe would be good on the main team:
Priority: @Hultsy - Scope/AK/Smg
@Paratrooper - AK/Smg
Priority: @Storky AK/Smg
Priority: @advnt AK/Smg
Priority: @Default Scope/AK/Smg
@SiloHunter
@Gage
@Cryogenic Flare
@Titoezz

Secondary Team (Also primary backup for main team) :
@PrestoN - Scope
@Cryogenic Flare
@theGenius

Teams Backup:
@SiloHunter
@Gage
@theGenius

Promod Coaches:
@Hultsy
@PrestoN
If you would like to be added to the coaches list please let me know. I will make the judgement call on if you know enough about promod. The decision will be made prior to making your request for the position.
(If you are on the list above and would not like to participate in the main promod team, please contact me so i can remove you)

If i have left you out of this list don't feel bad. I just feel this is currently the strongest composition of players that are most active in the areas i am looking. I know more of you are interested in promod. SO! If you would like to start playing with us, or maybe be apart of a second team tell me below! I'll keep this post updated with others that would like to be on a second team, or just people that would like to learn promod. Thanks guys :)!

Disclaimer: When you vote, your name will be displayed publicly.

Last edited by a moderator:

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Good thread. I've never been much for promod, but it'd be awesome if we had an official Promod Team! It could be a tag like when your a mod or a premier member or something, you know?

advnt

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Former Krew Member
Good thread. I've never been much for promod, but it'd be awesome if we had an official Promod Team! It could be a tag like when your a mod or a premier member or something, you know?
That'd actually be a pretty good idea.
Like the banner things each member has below their name.

Overall though I like the idea. It would be fun to get more people from the Krew involved in scrimming with us.

Hultsy

Corporal
|K3| Member
@SiloHunter Would you be interested in being in a secondary team? I know you like promod but i don't see you on as much as other people =p

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Then you have the audacity to like my post and tag me.
I'm on all weekend and most evenings. What's your plan for when you cannot compose all 5 members of the primary team, I'll take primary team back up.

Hultsy

Corporal
|K3| Member
@Gage @King_JCD Backup would just mean that you will fill for a player that cannot play, or got busy during the scrim so they had to leave. Players on the second team could act as backups for the primary team, which will most likely be the case. But i figured i would separate the roles for now just in case people do not want to commit to being a team for the time being.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
There shouldn't be a backup team, just each team should have 6 or 7 in case a teammate can't play.

Top Bottom