K3 Promod Team (Everyone Read)

What do you think about having a Krew Promod team? (READ ALL CHOICES)

• I don't feel there should be a Krew promod team.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Sounds good to me as promod seems to be bringing some players into the family..
perhaps an EU team and a US team might be good as well for time zone purposes

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
I think that the first team should have more people (with the top 5 being first choice obviously). It should include at least 3-4 others for backup BEFORE they start a second team.

As being captain for a tennis team for 2 years, I had to constantly spend extra energy finding players to play because the first team's backup was constantly being used in the second team. This meant that while it was good to have two teams playing, the first team didn't have it's strongest team possible.[DOUBLEPOST=1396260157][/DOUBLEPOST]
@King_JCD It isn't a straight up exclusion of 2 members unless they are needed. It is a rotating set of people who are available and can work well together.

This is also a good idea.

Dunial

Metal Master
|K3| Member
I'd really love to play promod but it always kicks me after 2-3 minutes for some reason. I got the latest PB version, yes..

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
So, one of the guys in the team don't have a legit copy of the game yet, still he's in the main team?

I think we could have a promod team, but this should be a team of our best players, like the dude because the dude loves pro mod.

I also think it should have nothing to do with scrims just another team within our krew. Scrims are good the way they are.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
So, one of the guys in the team don't have a legit copy of the game yet, still he's in the main team?

I think we could have a promod team, but this should be a team of our best players, like the dude because the dude loves pro mod.

I also think it should have nothing to do with scrims just another team within our krew. Scrims are good the way they are.

I think the list Hultsy put forward is just a provisional one for now. The members he stated for the team have all been extremely active in promod scrims (on TS) for the last month or so. I personally haven't seen Dude in a scrim yet (but that is just my perception.. my timezone is 5+ hours), nor do I demote that he enjoys promod.

"I also think it should have nothing to do with scrims just another team within our krew. Scrims are good the way they are."

I'm not sure what you mean by this, the whole point of getting this team together would be for scrims and nothing else (we are not talking about recruit scrims just to confirm).

Hultsy

Corporal
|K3| Member
@Take The whole reason i am starting this team is for scrimming. There is a promod server for the krew that everyone can play in, but that doesn't mean that everyone is fit for the team. I am looking for players that are active, that is why @Paratrooper is currently included within the main team. Changes will occur, based on skill and activity. This is why i have left the option for more than one team. This ensures that no one is left out and people can play at their own leisure. And @Paratrooper 's copy of the game is legit, its just that his Md5 Tool is messing up. He is working on getting a better copy of the game.

@Storky I totally agree with having the 3-4 more players on the team, but right now not enough people active on teamspeak to be able to play. I would happily add people to the main team if they would like to do so. Even subbing myself you to help other play. But for the time being i'm just trying to get everything situated based on activity. Because if someone wants to be on the main team, but isn't on often, why are they on the team?

ALSO: I fully support the addition of a "Krew Promod Section" of the krew. But for this i am assembling scrimming team (s) for now. More can come in the future and i am thankful for the suggestions. Keep them comming :).

If anyone else needs clarification on anything, feel free to post and i will get back to you as soon as i can.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
If you all get together and get it done and it doesn't start causing tensions anywhere in the krew, it's a great idea.

This is an all-inclusive clan, however. That means that if anyone wants to try out, they need to be given just as much of a chance and just as much attention as everyone else.

The krew promod section, in my opinion, should be open to all krew members. I see no reason to make it hidden from the rest of the krew.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
If anyone else needs clarification on anything, feel free to post and i will get back to you as soon as i can.

Once a new section is added (which will be cool), we should have a list where people can put their names down and how much they can commit to play. Then we could have a provisional team for the first few weeks (with a captain of course) and then alter the team after that depending on who has remained true to their commitment.

EDIT: the people who put their names down will be the ones NOT already in the team you proposed (due to known skill/activity levels).

Hultsy

Corporal
|K3| Member
@Storky Excellent idea,

If you would like to participate in the promod team, be a backup, or would like to be in a second or third team please open the link below and fill in your information. Thank you [USERGROUP=40]@Recruit[/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=34]@Recruit Admin[/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=23]@Recruitment Team[/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=37]@Moderator[/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=38]@Member[/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=45]@Media Team[/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=61]@General Admin[/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=39]@Premier Members[/USERGROUP]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhugWy2l03HZdE50dklmRlZ2M1cxWE9ka3UxX3NwVmc#gid=0

Also, @TheDude I understand this. This is why i have stated that i will help people get into the promod scene. I will help people learn the game better, become a better player, learn promod in and out, etc.. This is why i had the idea of having multiple teams. Just because you're on a team doesn't mean you are committed to hours of practice. You could be a casual team and get together when you please. Play for fun. I am just proposing a team for the time being because of the nature of promod in the community. Being successful in promod takes quite a bit of skill and knowledge. It also takes time and effort to learn the game. You don't just go into promod scrims and win matches. There are a lot of team communication aspects that people will have to learn. I am offering to help people out and get into it if they would like. I can even hold a day once a week where some players can get together and teach people calls outs, nade spots, and other important things that require you to be successful in promod. And i don't see where the promod section of the krew has or will be hidden away from the rest of the clan.

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
Ye its pretty much what mine are but that has some weird calls.
strikehuge-1.jpg

Top Bottom