K3 Promod Team (Everyone Read)

What do you think about having a Krew Promod team? (READ ALL CHOICES)

• I don't feel there should be a Krew promod team.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Not sure if i made it clear, but i would also like to join the team... or whatever's left..

Hultsy

Corporal
|K3| Member
@Titoezz You need to get a mic and be active in teamspeak for even a chance to be on the main team. For now you will be put on backup until you have a microphone.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
@Titoezz You need to get a mic and be active in teamspeak for even a chance to be on the main team. For now you will be put on backup until you have a microphone.
You must not know Tito very well :K

Would there be any room to watch these live, or is it just players only?

Hultsy

Corporal
|K3| Member
@Kreubs Most of the time there are extra slots in the servers so people can spectate. It helps players progress in promod when they watch players that are quite well at it. I will post in shout and on this forum in case people would like to watch. I could also live stream our matches if enough people would like to watch.[DOUBLEPOST=1397061141,1396889353][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is a good example of promod for everyone that is new to it. The video shows how much teamwork is involved in being successful at the game. (FYI these are professional players at a lan (tournament))

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
@Kreubs Most of the time there are extra slots in the servers so people can spectate. It helps players progress in promod when they watch players that are quite well at it. I will post in shout and on this forum in case people would like to watch. I could also live stream our matches if enough people would like to watch.[DOUBLEPOST=1397061141,1396889353][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is a good example of promod for everyone that is new to it. The video shows how much teamwork is involved in being successful at the game. (FYI these are professional players at a lan (tournament))
PHANTASY IS MAH MAN!

And ono is my spirit animal.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Withdrawing from the Promod Team. No need for me as my skills are shit.
Why? Hope you're not doing it because of our last game. You're a good player. I just had the ping advantage on our promod server.

Top Bottom