Must-See TV-Shows

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Monster Bug Wars, its on discovery channel sometimes, they show real footage of bugs fighting, its intense and awesome hahaha

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
LOL. Bug wars. :lmao: What will they think of next. IT actually sounds better than 95% of the other shit on.

24 is still awesome. Week two was kind of meh, but week three was pretty awesome despite some forced plot lines. Baurs dialogue is classic.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Two new shows i just started that are both very good.

Halt and catch fire on AMC. About the PC boom in the 80s. Not sure if it's based on a true story or not, but great first episode.

Turn - Also on AMC. It's 9 episodes into the first season, just watched E01 today. It's about Americas first spy ring during the Revolutionary war.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
Two new shows i just started that are both very good.

Halt and catch fire on AMC. About the PC boom in the 80s. Not sure if it's based on a true story or not, but great first episode.

Turn - Also on AMC. It's 9 episodes into the first season, just watched E01 today. It's about Americas first spy ring during the Revolutionary war.
hi damage inc
I downloaded the first three episodes(turn). I expect the summer to watch. this is the kind of movie I like. you understand why!
about halt & cash fire I do not still .

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
hi damage inc
I downloaded the first three episodes(turn). I expect the summer to watch. this is the kind of movie I like. you understand why!
about halt & cash fire I do not still .

Yes, i think you will enjoy it. I just got done watching Episode Two. Might stay up and watch three.

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
i've really considering watching Orphan Black
started watching Extant, that new show with hale berry and its pretty cool so far, really sci fi stuff

Deluxx3

The Stig
|K3| Member
Just started watching Orphan Black a couple of weeks ago. About halfway through season one. I get hooked more and more with every episode. Very good show far. It's a BBC America show. Well worth checking out.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2234222/?ref_=nv_sr_1
Oh my Gosh. I'm 4 episodes of finishing season 2. But I don't want to watch them because I hear the season finale has a big cliffhanger :D[DOUBLEPOST=1406010721][/DOUBLEPOST]Such a good show isn't it. I thought it would be boring, but damn every episode just makes you watch the next one.
i've really considering watching Orphan Black
started watching Extant, that new show with hale berry and its pretty cool so far, really sci fi stuff

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
Just started watching Orphan Black a couple of weeks ago. About halfway through season one. I get hooked more and more with every episode. Very good show far. It's a BBC America show. Well worth checking out.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2234222/?ref_=nv_sr_1
hi DamageInc
I'm sorry I do not reminds me very much but I know I look 5/6 episodes, I did not like. I remember the colors and rhythm did not like me. By cons I saw "LE GRAND BUDAPEST" HIBred has advised me; a very beautiful film.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Generation War (English Title) On Netflix is outstanding. It's a three part series, each part being 90 mins.

It starts in 1941 Berlin with five lifelong friends meeting before embarking on their various paths. It follows the lives of these five people and how the war took it's toll on all of them. It's in German with English Subtitles. Excellent show and well worth watching.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
The Flash is pretty awesome. You can watch all the episodes for free on the CW website. (Available a day after they air)

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
The Flash is pretty awesome. You can watch all the episodes for free on the CW website. (Available a day after they air)
Only seen the first episode of The Flash and that was over 3 months ago. Yeah. It was leaked like 100 days before it aired :K Caught it on Couchtuner.

Currently watching Supernatural which is causing me to fall behind on Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy and a few others :/

Lola

Caribbean Pirate
|K3| Member
I was so in love with this!!!!!!
I have watched it twice and never get bored, I just love everything about it. I really wish it was longer.

Seriously it's one of the best WWII shows I've seen. Totally, your right, it's wotth it.

Generation War (English Title) On Netflix is outstanding. It's a three part series, each part being 90 mins.

It starts in 1941 Berlin with five lifelong friends meeting before embarking on their various paths. It follows the lives of these five people and how the war took it's toll on all of them. It's in German with English Subtitles. Excellent show and well worth watching.
[DOUBLEPOST=1415137487][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone into Sherlock Holmes? BBC show.
I'm so into it, each episode is about 90minites but it's perfect!

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
I love Sherlock! Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman are awesome :D There´s also an american Sherlock TV-Show called Elementary, but it sucks :p

I saw the first episode of NBCs Constantine. Was quite good so far. Here´s the trailer:

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
I love Sherlock! I've seen all the episodes three times so far, lol. The only thing I don't like is how long it takes between seasons but I reckon that's why it's so good. They do it right.

I also love Luther but am sad there are no more seasons. Just have to hope for a movie now.

qSVpn3D.gif

Oh Idris, how many ways can you break my heart? :cry:

@Jana I saw Elementary right after I saw Sherlock and was extremely disappointed. I feel if I'd saw it before I saw Sherlock, I might of liked it but after Cumberbatch's portrayal of Sherlock, it paled in comparison.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
What i found pretty interesting about Sherlock was how the beginning was able to be written exactly like the original stories from the late 1800's. Britain invaded Afghanistan in 1878 and was there until 1880 during the Second Anglo-Afghan War. In the book, Sherlock deduced after meeting Watson that he had just returned from Afghanistan.

Fast forward 135 years and it was able to be written exactly the same way, as the Brits are once again in Afghan. supporting the US.

I watched the first couple seasons of Elementary. I didn't think it was that bad for American network TV, which is generally terrible. I stopped watching though , as it was kind of generic.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
@Jana I have a friend who refuses to watch Sherlock before he's seen the last Hobbit movie. Since he says it would ruin it for him. It would ruin the characters he said. :K

I've got Grimm planned after Supernatural :)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Started an interesting show on Amazon a week or two ago called 'The Man in the high castle.' Only on prime, but i'm sure it can be found elsewhere. Pretty good show and very interesting.

Top Bottom