Must-See TV-Shows

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I certainly plan on watching 24, didn't watch it on TV mainly because if I download them I can pause it when I want and two, no commercials, probably going to watch it this weekend! ;)

P.S. I knew Damage would be the one to bring this show back to life lol :p

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I certainly plan on watching 24, didn't watch it on TV mainly because if I download them I can pause it when I want and two, no commercials, probably going to watch it this weekend! ;)

P.S. I knew Damage would be the one to bring this show back to life lol :p

No DVR? These are handy for fast forwarding Commercials. One of the reason i don't watch shows when they air. Fargo , for example, has a TON of commercials. I think they extend each episode to 73 mins just to add them in.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
I just watched the last two 24H. I did not know (that name) I find it exellent

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I just watched the last two 24H. I did not know (that name) I find it exellent

Well, there are about eight or so previous seasons for you to watch if you liked the newest one. The first few season are great.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
thank you I'll see. I already look much at the moment, if they are all like that I would look at all
BANSHEE is made to rotate it in the southern states?
ty[DOUBLEPOST=1399506077][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, there are about eight or so previous seasons for you to watch if you liked the newest one. The first few season are great.
thank you I'll see. I already look much at the moment, if they are all like that I would look at all
ty

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
ty[DOUBLEPOST=1399506077][/DOUBLEPOST]

Banshee? You shouldn't be watching that! Adult's only!

I'm not sure what you mean though. Does it take place in the South? I'm not sure. I think Banshee is a made up town.

Yes, 24 is usually always similar from one season to the next. Netflix has every season, i think.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
Banshee? You shouldn't be watching that! Adult's only!

I'm not sure what you mean though. Does it take place in the South? I'm not sure. I think Banshee is a made up town.

Yes, 24 is usually always similar from one season to the next. Netflix has every season, i think.
I asked you what area is filmed
you'll laugh I watch some series on my phone :K
are you saw "believe"

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
No DVR? These are handy for fast forwarding Commercials. One of the reason i don't watch shows when they air. Fargo , for example, has a TON of commercials. I think they extend each episode to 73 mins just to add them in.

No DVR, I had one from my cable company and it was messed up for some reason, they replaced it and same thing with the next one so I said the hell with it and gave it up. Another note, my parents also have a DVR and have had problems with it as well, so I'm thinking it's the cable company at fault here not the unit, unfortunately there is only one cable company in our area that is available so it's either take it or leave it :(

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I asked you what area is filmed
you'll laugh I watch some series on my phone :K
are you saw "believe"

Banshee is filmed in North and South Carolina. I would consider that southeastern USA.

No, I've never seen the show 'believe.'

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
No DVR, I had one from my cable company and it was messed up for some reason, they replaced it and same thing with the next one so I said the hell with it and gave it up. Another note, my parents also have a DVR and have had problems with it as well, so I'm thinking it's the cable company at fault here not the unit, unfortunately there is only one cable company in our area that is available so it's either take it or leave it :(

Oh, that sucks. They aren't cheap though. That's my charge for it.
  • HD/DVR Service
    $17.95
    04/21 - 05/21

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team

Netflix isn't streaming 24 anymore, Amazon has the rights to it now.

Also, I don't think it's 'must-see' unless you like dumb humor but does anyone watch Blue Mountain State? I've been rewatching it with someone and I love the first season.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Netflix isn't streaming 24 anymore, Amazon has the rights to it now.

Also, I don't think it's 'must-see' unless you like dumb humor but does anyone watch Blue Mountain State? I've been rewatching it with someone and I love the first season.

What isn't 'must see?'

24?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Lol.

Yeah, i totally misread that. 150 turk HITs tends to fry ones brain.

24 is awesome.

Still haven't seen the new one. Hopefully i'll get to it this weekend.

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
24 is a show that I have had passing interest in and then I see the episode count. :escape:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Just got done watching 24. It was awesome.

Now i get to suffer through 22 more weeks of cliffhangers.

Top Bottom