True Detective
The Daily Show
Colbert Report
Wheeler Dealers
Generation Kill
Californication
The Newsroom
Orange is the New Black
Homeland (kinda on the fence on this one)
Wilfred
Legit
Big Bang Theory

In restrospect, chet manley watches a lot of television.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Finished True Detective. That show was fucking fantastic. Great job by McConaughey & Harrelson.
Absolutely great! There's only 8 episodes so if you have some time over you should absolutely watch it.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Game of Thrones has been excellent so far. Much better than last season, IMO.

Even though i already knew what was going to happen, it was satisfying to see Joffery Die. As bad as he was in the show, the Books really highlighted just how charming he was. Show has done an excellent job though.

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
theres a tv series version of from dusk till dawn on netflix and its made by the same guy who directed the movie, its pretty awesome so far

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
excellent too
Believe1BELIEVE.gif

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Vikings
Bates Motel
The Walking Dead
The Mentalist
Criminal Minds
Pawn Star/UK
American Restoration
American/Canadian Pickers
Through The Wormhole With Morgan Freeman
Ancient Aliens
La Femme Nikita
Earth Final Conflict
Highlander

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
Game of Thrones has been excellent so far. Much better than last season, IMO.

Even though i already knew what was going to happen, it was satisfying to see Joffery Die. As bad as he was in the show, the Books really highlighted just how charming he was. Show has done an excellent job though.
agree with you to jeofrey. better but not attached to the characters.
Arya and Daenerys are my favorite with Tyrion.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Anybody going to watch the return of 24 tonight? JACK BAUER!

24 got a little stale in the last couple of seasons, but with a show like this that's pretty much unavoidable.

Should be good!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
How was it? I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. Hopefully I'll get to it this week. Still need to watch two episodes of SVU, Silicon valley and the latest Game of thrones.

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
How was it? I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. Hopefully I'll get to it this week. Still need to watch two episodes of SVU, Silicon valley and the latest Game of thrones.
oh wow i love svu, been watching it since season 1[DOUBLEPOST=1399401864][/DOUBLEPOST]
could be good

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
oh wow i love svu, been watching it since season 1[DOUBLEPOST=1399401864][/DOUBLEPOST]
could be good

Yeah, i like this show as well. I was in the process of watching every season from the beginning on Netflix a while back, but when i hit season four they yanked seasons 5-12 or something. I tried to get back into it on HULU + but never followed through. I'm two episodes behind on the current season but have them on my DVR.

Top Bottom