:lmao:
Honey-Boo-Boo-Child-Totally-Looks-Like-Baby-Sinclair.jpg

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Psych
Almost Human
Parks and Recreation
I second Damage on Band of Brothers. (If you're into WWII)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I found The Following way too far fetched and cliched. Copper looks good though. I'll give that one a go.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Knight Rider.
The original one with David Hasselhoff.
The remake of Knight Rider was just awful. That's probably why they cancelled it after 1 season :K
But the old one rocks!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I sat in the original KIT at Universal studios. Talked to it and had it roll up it's windows. I was mighty impressed.

Deluxx3

The Stig
|K3| Member
This might be lame but to those who have science channel which is 110 on comcast there is a tv show called How It's Made and well the title explains it all. Ha ha. It's the stupid thing ever yet the coolest tv show after all.
I also like Hardcore Pawn even though I'm not into much reality TV and lastly Top Gear which is all time best!
(The UK version of course not the Murican with the fat dude who has a monotone voice and no humor at all)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I really like Pawn stars. I have my DVR set to record every episode. This way i can skip past the scripted BS they feel the need to put into the show. Back to back weeks Chumlee asking for a raise etc. Yeah, that's believable. They make 25k an episode. Due to privacy laws, they aren't allowed to work the counter during normal business days.

The items are awesome though, even if they are brought in just for sake of the show, and i like the history behind them.

Last episode had A guitar used by Hendrix. Was awesome. Episode before that, a 50k, one of a kind Gibson acoustic made by one of the best builders in the industry.

Lola

Caribbean Pirate
|K3| Member
The Walking Dead
LOST... LOST.. LOST, wait.. did I just say... LOST!? (It is a must)
Breaking Bad
The Office
How I Met Your Mother

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
True Detective. That show was fantastic.

I'm addicted to House Of Cards as well. Season two is awesome. I've only got four episodes left :(

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
I started with Hannibal Season One a few days ago. So far, I really like it! Very intense and Mads Mikkelsen is a really good Dr. Lecter.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Already finished Breaking Bad. I'm up to date with The Walking Dead.
How I Met Your Mother is awesome. Just started the last season :( Can't believe it's almost over.
I've only got one episode left of True Detective. It's great. Seriously, watch it.
I need to continue House of Cards. Only seen the first 4 or 5 episodes... :p

Top Bottom