The AVC/PwnSauce Scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
wtf...?

I had been seeing AVC in some of the Australian Games.on servers with different tags, I just thought it was a different guy... god damn...

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
well this is sad, i know pwn was a dick at times but I still thought he was pretty cool, AVC was a nice guy as well....I just didn't expect this to come to pass...it is sad but hey shit happens. As far as my two cents, I'm still here, I know I havn't been on much but school is taking priority right now...anyways cheers mates and pwn/avc i'm sad but it was the choice that was made, I don't know the full story but i guess this is good bye

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
cat-cats-kitten-kitty-pic-picture-funny-lolcat-cute-fun-lovely-photo-images-i-beleave-we-have-a-traitor-amongst-us.jpg

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I have read all the pages and posts here, I am a long time gamer and you never recruit from the clan your still in. You should resign and then try to build your clan. This is an important rule that anyone and everyone who has been in a clan should know. There is no excuse for this, the same as recruiting on someone else's server. Since they were both fairly high up in the clan, they should have known this.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...40+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Just to clear things up.

It's a useful read. Gives some insight into the situation. Mostly for those who (like me) were sympathizing with AVC completely.

But it's more nuanced than that. I pretty much stand behind every single thing I've said. I challenge anyone to debunk it.

"Omg I thought this issue was dead, why can't you just let it go" <--- Thankyou, in advance, for absolutely nothing.

This has not been posted, but it has been referred to a lot. Also, it should be obvious that this could not realistically be the only form of contact the 2 had. I leave it to you to imagine what other shit was actually said that isn't just traceable via google.

This is why I am posting it. Thankyou.

P.S Sorry to wally for posting this. I know you probably did not want me to, as you didn't want to be a dick. However, I am already labeled a dick (and in reality, who gives a shit why), so I posted it. Flame away.

Last edited:

Unruley1

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
thank you posting that did actually help clear things up. That was probably the most crucial thing they should have included in this thread

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yeah, we didn't want it posted really but it's not a bad thing that it was. People need to see AVC for who he really is and all the BS he's been posting here and on their forum. Calling me and Wally "cheap politicians on a power trip" Gimme a fkn break. How the heck can we be on a power trip against someone with equal status?

At least PWN said his peace, gave his reasons and left. AVC kept on and on with his BS until he finally got called out with hard evidence. Notice he hasn't made a post since.

One of the server rules Pwn posted. "No bitching about perks" :lmao:

Last edited:

AVC

Banned
Nuanced is a pretty cool word. The thing about TD is he certainly has some charisma.

In any case, call me out on what I took from the KKK, servers? nope, website? nope, players? nope

Some persons took some interest, maybe from personal conflicts, I dunno.

Compare what I took from the KKK, compared to what I gave to the KKK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom