The AVC/PwnSauce Scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hello everyone,

This is to notify everyone that AVC & PwnSauce have been given the boot! They are slowly starting their new clan, yet had no decency to let me know their future intentions. I am disgusted by the fact that AVC (a co-owner) has stabbed me like that... Looking at their new forum, their intentions are to start a new "pro" clan. LOL.

At the moment, I'll be weeding out the others that may end up leaving us. I am very pissed, so I will say this once... if you plan on leaving, MAN THE FUCK UP! The last thing I'd like to see/hear is someone jumped shipped dishonorably.

AVC, Pwn, all forum/server permissions have been stripped. You aren't forum banned as we'd like for you guys to enlighten us a bit...

Lastly, I will like to ask for a roll call. Are you with us?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
First sign of recruiting of any sort gets the mighty

BANHAMMER.jpg

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Moment is still here. Always will be. Old Broadcast was the first server I came to. I started out spawncamping, worked, and progressed. This Krew can do the same. We've developed some great members and this fiasco is just downright disrespectful.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I'm loyal to the Krew.

Maybe all that stuff he said was BS. About his troubles at work and stuff. I will not believe a liar.

Also, Pwn, I'd though that someone who is in the military would be able to man up to stuff instead of deceiving. Maybe I was wrong.

tumblr_m3gu7o7vwa1r0pk1fo1_500.png

Btw, WaLLy, if you're trolling us...

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Nick there's absolutely no troll here. WaLLy wouldn't troll about something quite this serious or this hurtful. They stabbed him in the back.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
This isn't a troll. And i agree about the work troubles. When WaLLy first told me about this earlier, that thought ran through my head. Why post things like that when you plan on leaving? Why run the Komps? The only conclusion i can come to is that they were biding time to get everything in "order" and probably recruit as many people as they could. I am astounded by their lack of character.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I gotta say I am shocked, especially by Andy's deception..

Totally douchebag shit to do.. I agree with Wally, Man the Fuck up and say something..

I aint going anywhere, KKK forever bitches

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Sometime last year, i pledged myself to the krew. That still stands.

What they did was wrong. nuff said.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Very disturbing news and if this really is the case, good fucking ridance. They weren't even close to being on the level that admins should be.
Obviously I'm staying loyal to the krew and if you're not just like Wally said don't be a fucking pussy and come forward with it.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Good news!

Also Pwn. Good luck putting up a Black Ops 2 server. Those don't exist :K

:adolf:

:hf::hf::hf::hf::hf::hf::hf::hf::hf::hf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom