Just a question

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
So who got labeled with the "he's gonna write the long post" ?

HAHAHA!

Think again!

- - - Updated - - -

And Anyone under 30 has a long way to go in terms of spiritual revelation.

Ethan, you're still a baby. There is still a huge chance that you will completely rethink your world-views and core spiritual beliefs in the next 10 years.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
the one thing i don't like seeing in discussions like this is people just trying to prove each other wrong. people are entitled to their beliefs, its fine to say "i believe this, this is my evidence for what i believe." why people need to say "i believe this, this i my evidence, your wrong and stupid :screwyou:"
people need to stop linking science and atheism, all it does is make people think you cant believe in both science and religion, there's no part in the bible that says "he who finds the genetic similarities between organisms is a heretic."
not every christian believes the world is 6000 years old, because there is no definite timeline in the old testament, or early old testament, it too is a 'theory', so that is an invalid argument.
you don't have to be an atheist to believe in science, and Christianity,or any religion for that matter isn't against scientific revelations.
its seems that atheists dedicate their lives to proving religion wrong, but if people have something they can cling to, that makes them hopeful, that makes them happy, why try to take that away? people say all the time "religion is the cause for the worlds problems, but they are just unwilling to accept that the cause of the worlds problems are human greed. Islam didn't cause 9/11, the firsts worlds mistreatment of the middle east did.

this is a discussion of peoples beliefs, its not hard to present your beliefs without being disrespectful to others, you just have to take the time and care to be respectful, as hard as that is for kids these days.:p

Last edited:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
You must not know me, TD. Say what you want, some things will change, but my core religious beliefs have already been said. Kinda ignorant to say that I'd be very subject to completely change my spiritual values because I'm just a little baby.

I mean no more than the words of that sentence. I'm bailing from this thread lol.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea. I got that you are extremely sure of your beliefs. All you did with that last post is reiterate that.

I'm just saying that there's no telling what turns your life will take, and a lot of people redefine themselves in their 20s.

Most people would take the term "baby" in that context as a complement, btw.

@jack - Disrespect and disagreement are 2 different things. It's one thing to say "I disagree, and here is why." That's still proving someone wrong, possibly. However, saying something that boils down to "I disagree, and here is why, you fucking moron." would be disrespectful. I don't like the idea of asking people not to try and prove each other wrong.

Last edited:
Top Bottom